Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Friday, May 1, 2009

Letter, April 28, 2009


Hola!

I've got a new phrase for you...Puede cavarlo? (Not a real Spanish phrase) Literally translated: Can you dig it? Ha ha! So this letter is going to have to be short, but there are a few things I didn't get to say in the email. :)
Kade, Thank you for my flower. Here are some for you. :D Sorry they're dead. Ha ha! That's the best I could do.

Hayley! I love that you played sick! That's awesome! Good job! Ha ha!

Tanner you're a stud! The stay-cation sounded fun! To answer your question, the food isn't my favorite, but the other day they had these HUGE slices of salmon with like this orange glaze on top...Santa Baca! (Holy Cow) I LOVED IT! I ate two servings in under seven minutes! For real! It was so good!

So on Sunday I heard two stories. One: There was a little boy who was 10 years old who was losing his eye sight. The doctors said that there was no way it was going to heal, but the boy prayed every day that his eyes would get better and he knew that God would answer his prayer. His mom was worried because he had such strong faith, but the doctors were saying that there was no way it would get better. But this little boy kept praying and he had such strong faith (the faith of a child) that his eyesight turned around and completely healed. I thought of Tanner and what a stud he is and what awesome faith he has and I almost cried.

The other story I heard was about a 14 year-old boy. The girl telling the story was a convert. she was a teacher at a Junior High. She was the detention teacher. One day she was there, there were only two people in detention. She told the boys to get a book and read it. One boy was like, "I don't have anything to read." And the other one was like, "Here, read this. It's a good book." The teacher asked what book it was and the boy told her it was the Book of Mormon. The rest of detention was spent by the teacher asking questions and the boy answering them. Then the boy invited her to come to church. She did. Long story short, she;s now on a mission. She's going to Temple Square. Awesome huh?! I thought of Dallin and what an awesome young man he is and how great his testimony is and how the boy in that story could have easily been him. I almost cried then too! I love my brothers, And my sisters, and my parents!:D My family is "De best" (to be said as Nacho would)

Hayley, Ha ha! "Any other use is prohibited." Ha ha! I totally thought of you too! I love you! I tell everyone your my best friend! Ha ha ha! Everton doing the YMCA?! Ha ha! Did you catch it on film? Ha ha! It's okay, I can already see it in my mind. Ha ha! I love you!

Anyway, I love you guys! You're the BEST! Thanks for your letters! They help a lot!

I love ya!
Madison

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?