Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Email-Tuesday, April 28, 2009


Hola Familia!

I'm glad you liked the pictures! I know I enjoyed taking them. :) I love that Dad took the picture to church and to work! Me hace Feliz! I love him!

Thanks for ordering those waterproof boot things. :) Those sound great! It makes me feel good that Pres. Lovell reads the blog. It makes me feel like I already have family waiting for me in Chile. He sounds SO sweet! I'm really excited to meet him and his wife.

Yes, I am VERY attached to the "extreno raton!" I only wish I could have met the creator and seen the finished product! And I certainly DID get the amazing package with the turkey sandwich stuff!!! It was gone in two days! Ha ha! I loved it! Sorry, I thought I told you how much I loved it. It must have been on your tape. :) I was SO happy! And those Brown shoes are perfect! Thank you! I have the best Mom in the world! Thanks for my awesome package! I loved it!

We've been listening to Saturdays Warrior a lot. Now everyone wants Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat... only because I always sing it ever since we were in the gym one day and a little elder was trying to be all tough and take on way more weight than he could really handle... ha ha! So then me and Hermana McMaster are sitting there doing the Elipticals when all of a sudden we hear this ear peircing "Ahhhhhhhhhh... CLANK!" Ha ha ha! And then he gets up looking all tough! Ha ha! We've nicknamed him Potipher. "Letting out a mighty roar: AHHHHHHHH!" Ha ha!

That Video was Elder Kim... No words can describe Elder Kim. Ha ha! We all love him. Yes, I got the antibiotics and just in time too. :) Thanks. And Dad's medicine is working really well for my face. Thanks! I'm glad my picture was glass case worthy. Ha ha! I was pretty proud of it. :)

I got a letter form grandma and Grandpa. They are SO sweet! At the end it said "Remember Boogie-Woogie Bugle Boy" with a picture that Grandpa drew of a cruise ship. :) It was great!

The language is great! Today is our first day in our district of Solomente Espanol. :) Ah! Que miedo! Pero, esta bien. :) It's fun!

Only two of our elders have left for spain. The other two are still wiating on visas. Sad for them, happy for us. We love them. We're like a family here. It's so sad to see them go. Plus, I can't even give them a hug goodbye. LAME! Ha ha

Yes, Please send that card to the Olsens. And I will send more when I get them written. :) Thanks!

Sad news, I can't call on mothers day. :( But it's okay because I'll be seeing you soon after anyway. :)

Tell Kristin Congratulations. She's So cute! I love her!

Dallin! Holy cow! "Bow to your sensei" is our new theme! Ha ha! Hna Stout and Whisenhunt are both black belts. For real! They loved it! We all did! Good luck with lyrics!

Wow! I'm almost out of time. I love you all and will write more in a letter! You're the best!

Love,
Madi

ps, will you forward this to morgan? I can't figure out how. :_

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?