Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Email, Tuesday, May 12, 2009


Hola!
I'm glad that you liked your mothers day card. :) They really have a lame selection of cards at the MTC. Ha ha. I'm glad you liked the tape! I've started a new one for you! I'm trying out for a fireside musical number on Thursday. :) I'll record my practice on the tape for you. Wish me luck! :)
Elder Ballard came and spoke to us last week. He spoke about Desire and how vital it is to the work. He left us with a really awesome blessing and then told us to make sure we tell our parents thank you on behalf of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. They really appreciate the sacrifice you make so that we can serve.
I am SO jealous that you got to talk to Morgan and even More jealous that Morgan got to talk to you! Ah! But, I only have three weeks until I get to talk to you so there! :) And next Thursday I get my flight plans! Wow! That's so crazy! I can't even believe it! I am SO excited!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that about Lynn and Roseann! I'm so glad that they both made it out alive and that Roseann will get better. I love them so much! I'm so glad that they're both going to be okay! I'll remember them in my prayers. How's Lauren doing? Do you know?
I love what you said about loving summer! Ha ha! I think as a mom I would love summer too! Wait! When does school end? Santa Baca! Hayley is graduating this year! CRAZY!!!!! Oh my gosh Hay! I can't believe it! How do you feel? Well, I'd better go. I have 18 min and I still want to read Dad's email. :) I always look forward to these emails! They help so much! Thank you for everything you guys do! I'm blessed with the best family in the world! I LOVE YOU!

Madi
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha! So I just realized that the other email I saw was from Morgan. :) So now I'm going to read her email. But Dad, I have a few questions for you. For now I'll just say one. The Savior uses clay a lot to wash and open peoples eyes. What is the significance of clay? :) Anyway, I love you! I hope you have an awesome week! You are the best Dad in the WORLD! Thank you so much for all of your awesome and uplifting letters! I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!
Love,
Madi

PS- I loved the picture of the airport! Ha ha ha!

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?