Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

email, Tuesday, May 05, 2009



Ha ha! Dad!

I love you! You are the greatest! I loved the story about the talent show! That sounds SO awesome! You are so good at telling the story that as I read I could actually hear the beat in my head. It sounded really cool! I'm sure what you did was better than what I heard but still... it was awesome! Our ward is SO lucky to have you as their bishop! I love you!

I haven't gotten that package yet which means it will probably come today.
Thank you so much for your letter! It helped a lot! My companion really is awesome. We taught a lesson completely in Spanish yesterday! It was SO cool! Oh! I'm out of time! I'll write it in a letter! I'm so close to being done with your tape! I love you! You're the best!

Love,
Madi

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ON SUNDAY MOM!!!

Sorry that I don't get to call and talk to you but we'll see each other soon enough. :) I haven't heard anything about calling on a different day so I don't know about that. I almost called on Saturday because I was sick to my stomach (probably the gross "fish" in the cafeteria.) and they couldn't get a hold of the doctor but they wouldn't let me go back to class because of the swine flu scare. I wanted to just call dad but I don't know if they would have let me. So I didn't ask. Maybe I should have. :) That would have been fun. :)

Wow! It looks like a lot happened this week! I loved the story about the rain storm! Hayley, you are so dang cute! I love that you guys went and drove through it! It sounds so fun!

Yes! I got my boots! :) Thanks Mom! Those will be great! I also got the doughnuts! Yum! They were SO good! I shared them with my district. Funny thing is, the sisters ate most of them. Only one of the Elders had one the rest "aren't eating sugar" They want to watch what they eat. They're dieting. Ha ha! What? Oh well. :)

Oh! I don't know if I responded to your question about the retainers but the answer is yes! I need them. Sorry to keep asking for stuff! I love you! You're the best!

Tell Dallin I loved his letter and I'm happy he's survived the wrath of his science teacher this long... hang in there for just a little while longer. Ha ha! Has she found the other fliers yet? And congratulations on making lyrics! You'll be awesome!

I love you guys! You're the best!

Love ya!
Madi

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?