Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Email - Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dad!

I loved your email! Kade is so cute! I can just see him terrorizing the dogs! ha ha! I love it! It sounds like you've begun the summer traditions. Dinner by the fire accompanied by awesome conversations about the stars which lead to amazing lessons about the gospel. I love you so much! I can't wait to come home and do that with you guys again! Those summer nights are the best!

So it's interesting that you guys were talking about Abinadi because that's who I studies about this week. We had to teach the class an example of boldness from the scriptures and how we can be more like the person in the story. Abiniadi is AWESOME! :) I agree, I want to meet him someday!

Don't feel bad about last week! It's okay! Seriously, I know that you are SO busy and the only time you wouldn't write is if you absolutely couldn't. :) Don't feel bad! I loved your letter! Thank you! I was so happy to get it!

Well, I better go. :) I need to write Mom and I have Five minutes. They seriously don't give you enough time here! Lame! Ha ha! I'll write you though! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

Love,
Madi

Hola!

So pretty much, I love you!I'm glad you liked the pictures, flowers, and video! I LOVED my package! You are the BEST! Thanks for the yummy Banana Bread! And all the AMAZING candy! HA ha! We've been eating non-stop! Ha ha! You are so cute to make cards for each of us too! The Hermanas are so impressed with you and I'm just like, Yeah, that's right! My mom's "de best" :) "my mom is Gooooood!... Reeeeeeelly Gooood!" Ha ha! Really though, you're the best!

The audition went well. I recorded practice for you on your tape. :) I'll let you know when I'm singing. :)

One kitten? Ha ha! Aweome!Ha ha!

Oh Dallin.... I love you! You're hilarious! Lost boy.... I love it!

HAYLEY! you're graduating! How was MORP? OH! I HEARD YOUR VOICE ON THE TAPE ADAM SENT ME AND IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD TO HEAR YOU! I love you SO much! That's fun that you saw each other! Adam was so happy to see you! Hannah Montana?! Ha ha! That's hilarious!

Well, I'd better go but I will write more in a letter! I have something awesome to tell you guys. :)

Well, Have a FABULOUS week!I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Madison

X O x o x O X x o O

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?