I LEAVE MONDAY!!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
Okay, so we got our flight plans on Thursday. :) I'm so excited! We have to be at the travel office at 5 am... Yikes! ha ha! But I'm so excited, I'm sure that won't be a problem. :) We leave the MTC at 5:30 and head for the Airport. Eeee! I'm the Travel Coordinator... that's when my job begins I guess. Making sure everyone is there... I don't know what I'm doing really. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. :) Our flight leaves at 8:35 from SLC and then I'll be officially on my way to Chile! CRAZY!!!! Oh man I'm SO excited! They gave us a bunch of pass along cards in English... and in SPANISH! :) "Uh, this is real..." :) I'm so excited! We have lots of layovers (Where I get to call you) and long plane rides. And I have about 15 pass along cards to hand out. :) It will be interesting doing it in Spanish. Oh man! I can't wait to get out there and start talking to people! I'm so excited!
Okay, So Sunday was a busy day for me. :) I sang in Relief Society and Sister Beck spoke. It went well. :) I didn't mess up and I didn't cry... I was really close but I held it in. :) The spirit was so strong though. It always is in that meeting. Right before I sang a girl shared her Conversion story (we hear one every week) and WOW. It was amazing. :) Then it set the mood perfectly for me to sing. And then when I finished, Sister Beck got up and delivered a powerful message. It was just a really great meeting. Then we headed over to Sacrament Meeting where I played prelude, then the opening and Sacrament hymns, then I sang another musical number, Played the closing hymn and said the closing prayer.... Ha ha! It was a very musical day for me.
Thanks for the great package! I have sad news... THOSE JERKS STOLE MY MUSCLE MILK!!!! I'm so offended! They always open my packages to see if there is anything "perishable" inside. Muscle Milk is not "perishable" and I never gave anyone permission to snoop through my packages. And I think I'm smart enough to know not to eat anything that has gone bad. I think I'd know not to drink sour milk or eat warm cream cheese... plus, that stuff is expensive. and obviously they didn't send it back to you like they said they were supposed to and they didn't tell you about it like they are supposed to. What do they even do with it? Do they eat it? Hmm.... It bugged me. I open my package and find an orange note in there... Jerks. Ha ha! Oh well, I'm going to Chile. :)
Okay, so we got our flight plans on Thursday. :) I'm so excited! We have to be at the travel office at 5 am... Yikes! ha ha! But I'm so excited, I'm sure that won't be a problem. :) We leave the MTC at 5:30 and head for the Airport. Eeee! I'm the Travel Coordinator... that's when my job begins I guess. Making sure everyone is there... I don't know what I'm doing really. I'm sure I'll find out soon enough. :) Our flight leaves at 8:35 from SLC and then I'll be officially on my way to Chile! CRAZY!!!! Oh man I'm SO excited! They gave us a bunch of pass along cards in English... and in SPANISH! :) "Uh, this is real..." :) I'm so excited! We have lots of layovers (Where I get to call you) and long plane rides. And I have about 15 pass along cards to hand out. :) It will be interesting doing it in Spanish. Oh man! I can't wait to get out there and start talking to people! I'm so excited!
Okay, So Sunday was a busy day for me. :) I sang in Relief Society and Sister Beck spoke. It went well. :) I didn't mess up and I didn't cry... I was really close but I held it in. :) The spirit was so strong though. It always is in that meeting. Right before I sang a girl shared her Conversion story (we hear one every week) and WOW. It was amazing. :) Then it set the mood perfectly for me to sing. And then when I finished, Sister Beck got up and delivered a powerful message. It was just a really great meeting. Then we headed over to Sacrament Meeting where I played prelude, then the opening and Sacrament hymns, then I sang another musical number, Played the closing hymn and said the closing prayer.... Ha ha! It was a very musical day for me.
Thanks for the great package! I have sad news... THOSE JERKS STOLE MY MUSCLE MILK!!!! I'm so offended! They always open my packages to see if there is anything "perishable" inside. Muscle Milk is not "perishable" and I never gave anyone permission to snoop through my packages. And I think I'm smart enough to know not to eat anything that has gone bad. I think I'd know not to drink sour milk or eat warm cream cheese... plus, that stuff is expensive. and obviously they didn't send it back to you like they said they were supposed to and they didn't tell you about it like they are supposed to. What do they even do with it? Do they eat it? Hmm.... It bugged me. I open my package and find an orange note in there... Jerks. Ha ha! Oh well, I'm going to Chile. :)
You bought a new CAR? REALLY? Ha ha! I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. That van just has WAY too many problems! Ha ha! Every time you pull out of the garage it sounds like you're headed for the Go-Cart races. Ha ha! It will be nice to not be treated like a thief every time you try to get into your own car! BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP ha ha! That's awesome! Tell me about the car, What does it look like? Where did you get it? Does it do anything cool? :) That's awesome!
So Grace has a little girl who you all love? :) Poor Grace... ha ha!
Well, I love you guys! You're awesome! I hope you have a fan-TASTIC week! MONDAY!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
Madison
PS- My top retainer wasn't in the case. It's probably under my bed. I used to take it out while I was sleeping. I know, dumb! I feel like an idiot but could you send that to me? Thanks. Sorry. I love you!

1 comment:
Your daughter and her companions will arrive in Osorno on Tuesday at 2:15 pm local time (12:15 Utah time). They will be joined in Santiago by 5 Latino Elders coming from the Santiago MTC. At the mission home we will have lunch, conduct interviews and training and finish the evening with a light dinner and a brief fireside. They will be exhausted. I expect their biggest shock will be hearing the Chileans speak spanish. It will not sound much like what they´ve learned in the MTC. Nevertheless, they will be fine and with time they will flourish in this choicest of locations in the Lord´s vineyard. We look forward to meeting them all.
Post a Comment