Hola familia!
Como estan? Puedo ensenar la primera todo en Espanol! Me hace feliz. Espanol es muy divirtido. Es dificil a veses pero, yo puedo hacerlo! I talked about my lesson on the tape and I wrote about it in a letter to Adam that he's going to share with you. (He said he's going to share his letters with youguys since I say different things in your letters) I thought it was a great idea! I know Mom will like it She lives to hear as much as she can. I also sent Adam a copy of a lesson I gave on obedience. I don't have time to write about it so I just sent my outline and he's going to share it with you guys. I'm so glad! I was trying to figure out how I could tell you about it quickly but effectively. It was a good talk. Things just came together. I was happy with it.
So there's this girl named Caroline Rodriguez that I got to talk to in the RC. She was so awesome! I sent her a Book of Mormon and was going to call her back but the number I have doesn't work. Sad! I have no doubt she'll end up baptized though. She is so ready. Our district is now a chat district in the RC which means we no longer talk on the phone. We actually chat with people online! It's so awesome! I love it! I talked to one guy for an hour and answered a lot of his questions about the priesthood and about the Book of Mormon...it was so awesome! I love chatting with people on there. It hasn't happened to me yet but apparently there is an organized group that gets on every once in a while and asks about stupid things to try and trip us up and frustrate us. To me it seems very similar to the Pharises and Jesus Christ. People can be so dumb. :D But every once in a while you find those gems...it makes me so excited for the mission field! I learned a Chilean chant! C-H-E-, L-E, Chi Chi Chi, Le Le Le, Vive CHILE! :D I'll have to chant it for you when I get home! Or maybe we'll do it for you on your tape.
Tanner, You were right on when you called the food "upsetting". Ha ha! I had some so-called fish the other day...Yeah, upsetting would explain it perfectly. Ha ha!
Morgan sent me a package! Isn't she amazing? She sent me a cute beanie, two scarves, and a cute little key chain. I loved it! She's so awesome! My family is the BEST! I'm so blessed to have them. And Breann sent me the sweetest letter! she is such a sweetheart! I love her! I hope I have time to write her back today! My p-days get shorter each week, I swear! I love her!
Anyway, I'd better go. Hopefully this letter is accompanied by a tape. If not...next week for sure! I love you guys! You're the BEST!
I love you!
Madison

No comments:
Post a Comment