Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Letter wriiten Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Familia!

So I have to brag...So yesterday Hermana Stout and I were on our way to lunch and got stopped by a teacher . "Do you sisters have time for a contact?" "Sure." So we follow him over to his two native (Spanish) Elders who are trying to learn English. The one Elder was so shy and looked like he was about to cry. Poor thing! "I don't want it, I don't want it." He was so scared. His companion decided to give it a try and bore testimony to us about families being together forever. It was pretty impressive. Then Hermana Stout and I bore testimony to him in Spanish. When I finished he was like, "Where you from?" and I was like, "Utah." He looked a little surprised and said, "Where'd you learn your Spanish?" I was a little hesitant..."Here." The he flipped out! Ha ha! I'm not even kidding! "Wow! Are you serious?! You got it Sister!" and so on! It made me feel so good! He kept telling me "Your Spanish is so good!" And evenas we left we could hear him going off about it! It was nice for me to hear that because I've been working so hard at it and sometimes it feels like it's going nowhere or you know,,,you can't really measure how well you are doing. so that was such a blessing for me and gave me an extra boost and motivation to keep working on it and improving it. :D

Hayley?! ? What's this I hear about an injury? What's going on? You're okay I guess. That's good. I love you!

I get my flight plans Thursday! Yay! I can't wait! Well, I love you guys! Have an awesome week!

TAKE LUCK!

I love you TONS!

Con Amor,

Madi

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?