Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Off To Chile!


Madi left the Provo MTC at 5:30 AM on June 1st 2009. She will arrive in Osorno on Tuesday at 2:15 pm local time (12:15 Utah time). By the the time she reaches Osorno she will have spent 31 hours traveling.
At the mission home She will have lunch, interviews and training and finish the evening with a light dinner and a brief fireside. I can't wait to hear that she is there safe and sound!
The MTC sent us a DVD of the Madison singing in Relief Society. It was so tender and sweet. Very touching to us. If I can figure out how to get it from DVD to blog I will post it ASAP.

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?