Dear Familia!
I love you! This letter is going to have to be short. I decided p-day is the shortest day of the week! Ha ha! I'll write you a better letter after we get back from the temple, but there are a few things that I forgot in my email that I need. :D I left my tights in the other suitcases. Dumb! Ha ha! Also, my brown shoes KILL so I'm sending those back home and I was wondering if you could find darker ones. Kinda like the ones that I got that are black. Or...I'll send a pic of Hermana McMasters shoes to give you another idea. Thank you! My shoe size is 71/2 - 8. :D Also, could you send me cds with Choralaires on it? And some church sheet music I forgot. Like Savior Redeemer Of My Soul and my Bebe book. It's whitewith like a piano thing on it and it has a bunch of Hymns in it. All them in Spanish. I could use that. :D Also, I didn't bring any earings and I don't want my ears to close. I have my Choralaire earings in my room (fake pearl).
I also wrote most of my thank yous but I don't have addresses so I'll send those to you if you can send those on. :D Thanks, I'll write a better letter later but I want this one to go out today. :D Love you guys.
Love,
Madison
PS: Hayley, the gum is so good!
Hola Parents and family!
I love you! So I totally loved my packages! The shower gel is my favorite scent! It's so good! Claudia is so sweet! I'm writing you a thank you card. I'll send it to you. :D
So there are 4 Hermanas in our district. Me, Hermana Stout, Hermana McMaster, and Hermana Whisenhunt. They're so awesome! Thanks for the pictures! I love them! Tell Kade he is so BRAVE! Bless his heart! That looks painful! I also loved the pictures from my farewell and when I opened my call. And I was so happy to have pictures of our family!
Dad! I love what you said about the keystone! That's totally what it is! I loved all your letters!
Good job on your meet Hayster! And thanks for the gum! I also loved how you put, "Love can't break...but it can crack?" Ha ha
Dallin, everyone loved your letter! Nice job with the squid ink! And they all laughed at David Spade!
Tanner, I like how you did the "W" like a storybook. Yed, I cut my bangs. :D An Hermana in my zone taught me a really cool and easy wasy to do it. It's great!
Kade, I love the pictures! They are hanging on my wall! I love them!
I love how you guys keep driving down here! I actually look for you every time I go outside or when I go to the temple!
Your staycation sounds fun! I love you guys! Thank you so much for your letters! They help so much! You guys are so great! I'm so blessed!
I promise to write a longer letter next week!
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Xox OxoXo-"Is for fun"
Love,
Madison
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment