Hola!
So here's my email address! This computer is dumb... Ha ha. The space bar doesn't work very well. I have to hit it really hard to make it work. Ha ha! Lame since I'm already way slow at typing! So pretty much I love it here. The first couple days were kinda rough but I've got the hang of things now. Your letters were great. Thank you so much! They both helped to encourage me and helped me feel not so far away... well, I guess Provo really isn't very far away... but sometimes it feels like it. Ha ha!
I've been here a week! can you believe it? It almost feels like I've been here forever... weird. Ha ha! Wow! I hate racing the clock! I'm not a very fast typer. And it makes me feel nervous and my mind goes blank and I can't think of what to say. Ha ha! Um... Well, the food here... not my favorite. Ha ha! Oh well, I guess I'll get used to it. :) I can have cereal for every meal if I want so that's good. :)
My companion is awesome! It's Hermana stout. I wrote about her in the letter I sent you and since I'm short on time I will just talk more later.
What the heck? Now my chair is broken and It's sinking further and further down. It's one of those twisty chairs that you can raise and lower the seat... ha ha. Anyway. I don't have a lot of time to write today because they took some of our time to explain and set up our accounts but I'll write again soon. :) I think you know about dearelder.com. you can send me letters that way too. I love you guys SOOOOOOOO much! You're the best family in the world. Tell Kade I loved his letter and the picture on the back. It made me so happy and I think that's a great idea to go see "da" ducks when I get home. :)
Love you all!
Madi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment