Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

emails - April 21, 2009

So I pretty much love you by now! :) I'm excited to get my package! I'll probably get it today. :)

Two Elders just walked in here to email and they are speaking Japanese to each other. AWESOME! It's making me think of Dad. On our floor where we have class it's all Spanish and Japanese. It's awesome! I try to imagine Dad as a 19 year old Elder...Some are focused on their work and even if you can tell that they are struggling with the language (which I seriously doubt dad had a problem with) you can tell that they are trying and are putting all they have into it and you can feel the spirit when they teach. Even though you can't understand what they are saying) Holy cow! A minute left?!? Lame!

So mom! I think you are awesome. I love you! You are such a great example of hard work. Okay gotta go love ya!

you guys are the best I will write


Hola Papa!

Thanks for your email! Your letters are always so uplifting and encouraging! I never think you are rambling so don't even worry about that! :) I LOVE your letters! I love you so so SO much and I wish I had more time to sit down and write to you and tell you how much I love and appreciate you and all the things that make you the greatest Dad in the world! I agree, giving you a hug goodbye at the MTC was the hardest thing I've ever done! I didn't want to let go! But now I'm glad I did. :)

My first week here was really rough on me but I'm doing great now. I still can't wait to get out of here and go to Chile but I'm definitely enjoying myself. :) I'm actually thankful for that first week. It brought me so much closer to the Lord and I know I will have more experiences like that in the next 18 months and for the rest of my life and I know they are going to be hard but I welcome them because I know that the Lord will sustain me as I rely on him and I will become closer to him and he will make me strong like it talks about in Ether and so many other places In the scriptures. I have a few scripture questions for you but I'll ask about those in my letter. I love you so much! Thanks For everything!

Madisina

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?