Hola!
So pretty much...I LOVE the MTC so far! It's awesome! There is just a good spirit here. Everything dad was telling me is absolutely true! I love it! It's kinda interesting though because I feel...well, I'm used to being the young one and now I feel almost like an older sister to these Elders already. ha ha! Weird. We were standing in line to get our immunization cards checked and I was talking to these Elders that looked kinda nervous and I found myself saying, "Before you know it we will have been out for 8 months." Because one of the Elders was saying they had a friend that had been out that long and I felt like Dad (which made me feel really cool) because I was giving the same advice he gave me. I love it here. It feels so comfortable. It's totally where I belong. :D So I'm in my room waiting for my companion who is...you guessed it! Hermana Stout! I'm so excited to meet her. Anyway, I'll write more later when I have more to tell. :D I love you guys! You're the BEST family EVER!
Wow! Today has been crazy! Mom, thanks for your letter. I love you so much! I'm not the one playing on the recording for Where Can I Turn For Peace, but you can listen to it anyway:D
So I forgot my Patriarchal Blessing. Would you mind sending that to me? It's in my desk drawer (the long one) in a red fabric envelope. Thanks. I also need batteries, but I think I might be able to get those at the bookstore.
Well, this is going to be tough. :D But with the Lord's help I can do it. I can't wait to hear from you and see how you are all doing and hear about Hayley's meet.
Love you all!
Love, Madison
PS: I saw some Elders going to Japan today. They said, "Konnichi wa." and I felt cool because I said, "O gankie des ka?" :D It was fun! I thought of Dad being here and it was a good source of comfort for me. The Elders looked surprised and then they said, "Gankie des"
PPS: I'm senior companion for the next couple weeks and then it's going to switch. That way we both have a chance to lead and be led.
I love you guys so much!
PPPS: In class they said something about talking to a dog and guess what I thought...Oh! El Perro! Ha ha! I love you Mom!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment