Hey mom!
I love you! So I'm going to have to learn how to type faster. ha ha! I still have to write Morgan. She's so awesome! I got a letter from her but I haven't had the chance to write her back. Lets see if i can answer all your questions... ha ha.
My district ROCKS! we are probably the coolest district ever! Ha ha! But we really do have a neat district. sometimes other teachers will come in to our class to teach us something and they always say how awesome we are because we're all excited and ready and willing to learn and we're all willing to accept a challenge. My district is awesome! There are four sisters and six elders. we had another elder but he moved up to the advanced class. his mom is from Spain so he already knows Spanish. four of our elders are going to Madrid next week... if their visas come through for them. if not we get to keep them. the rest of us are going to Chile. none of my elders are going to Malaga. they're all going to Barcelona. then the other elders are going to Rancagua Chile and all of us sisters are going to Osorno. :)
well, i talked a lot about the MTC in my letter to dad and I'm running out of time. But I love you so much! And I will write you a letter so that I can tell you more! I love you!LOVE LOVE LOVE
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!
Madi
Hey Dad!
So I pretty much love you by now! I loved all your sweet letters! They were all so uplifting and encouraging! And I absolutely LOVED the verses to my song! Ha ha! I hope we do have a long ballad to sing by the time I get home! :)
The language is coming along great! I love it! On Sunday we talked in only Spanish ALL DAY! It was so hard! I think by the end we all kinda gave up but we made it pass dinner so I thought that was pretty good for our first SYL. (speak Your language) :) It was fun though. Lots of it was Spanglish. ha ha But I realized that I know more than I thought I did! It was cool! I say all my prayers in Spanish and bear testimony at least six times a day in Spanish and I'm actually to the point where I can speak form my heart. The grammar may not be perfect but I think a Spanish person would understand what I'm trying to say.
You're right. Seeing the new missionaries come in was a huge comfort to me. It was good to not be the new ones anymore. I feel more confident and I'm really getting the hang of things and I'm figuring out how to get the most I can out of my limited study time. :) They give you TONS of MDT (missionary directed time) so that you can study but then they give you tons of assignments to do and at first it was way overwhelming and I didn't know how I was going to get all of that PLUS the other pile of things I needed to study. Plus, when was I going to learn Spanish?! ha ha oh man, it was frustrating but i think I've got the hang of it now.
Well, I'm going to write you a letter so I can say more but I love you! Have a good week and I'll write you again soon!
Love ya!
Madi
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment