Hey Dad!
So I loved your letter! And I love you!!! So you met Linda Lee? :) I love her! Poor thing, she´s always got something. But she´s a sweetheart! And an excellent teacher! She was almost more like a best friend than a voice coach. :) She´s awesome!
Thanks for all the sweet compliments that you gave me. :) You are such a sweetheart! I love you so much! I hope that one day I can be everything you already think I am. :) I´m trying my hardest to learn the language but I get so frustrated because I just want to talk! But I can´t. I feel like a little girl! I hate it. Ha ha! I can´t form complete and correct sentences and it´s really hard when I want to share a personal experiences and you through in all the tenses and rules... I know I learned this in the MTC and I know I can do it but then when the pressures on it´s like I loose everything. Ha ha. Sad! At least I understand what they are saying. That´s good. I just wish I could have an intelligent conversation. :) Sigh... Soon enough.
Wow. Kade is way too smart for his own good. Ha ha. It´s good to know not much has changed since I left. Ha ha. Oh Kade... I love him. Well, nothing way exciting happened this week. It was a pretty normal week. I know I have a scripture question for you but... I can´t remember it right now. Ooo! I hate when that happens. If I remember it while I´m writing the letter to mom I´ll tell you. :) But I love you TONS and hope you have a great week! You are the BEST dad in the whole wide world! I love you!
Con Amor,
Madisina
Hola Familia!
So I´m excited to get the tape! :) I love hearing your voices. I have no idea how long mail takes to get to and from Chile. I know I´ve sent a few letters. I sent one to Adam a little over two weeks ago and I haven´t heard from him so I don´t know if he got it. I sent one to Mo too but I doubt she´s gotten it yet. I imagine from Chile to Spain is longer than from Chile to Utah. I want to send you photos from Chile and my first baptism but lots of these computers don´t have a place for memory cards so I´ll just have to print them off for you or wait till I can send you a memory card. I want to make a CD of the pictures first in case something happens to the card. But I sent some pictures with my letters to Adam so maybe you´ll see those before I get a chance to send them to you.
Oh, ha ha. Hermana Valdez has a request. When you send the package if you wouldn't mind sending some more Mike and Ikes... Ha ha! She loves them ha ha! She said "Tell your Mom to send more!" Ha ha. She´s so cute! Which brings me to sad news. Hermana Valdez probably wont be my companion anymore in two weeks. They´re closing my area along with four others. We´re loosing a lot of missionaries this transfer and are only receiving three if I understand right so five areas have to close and mine is one of them. :( Wow! I´m not gonna lie, I´m pretty bummed about it. I don´t know what´s gonna happen to my people. But I know that The Lord knows what He´s doing and they are in His hands. So they´ll be okay.
So that´s AWESOME that Daniel is getting sealed to Shannon and Darrin and Benji too! That is so great! I´m so SO excited for them! Send them my love and Congratulations! I´m so happy for Daniel. I know he really wanted this! And Shannon and Darrin too! And Katie is getting married... Wow! Our family is changing so much! Tell Katie Congratulations for me and that I love her and am SO happy for her. :)
You´re right! The summer is flying by. I've been in Chile for a month! Crazy! My mission is moving fast and it´s only getting faster. I imagine it will go a lot faster once I can really speak the language. Yeni is doing great! She keeps asking about having a calling. She really wants one. She´s eager to help the Church and serve the Lord. She is great! We explained to her about how receiving a calling works and that the Branch President (with inspiration from the Lord) would extend a call to her in the Lords time. :) She asks anyway. She keeps asking, "When do you think I´ll get a calling? This week?" She´s a doll. Her mom is back home on her Island with her husband and Yeni and Diego are visiting them. :) I think they come home later today. So we´ll see how Yeni´s Mom and Diego are doing.
Well, I don´t know what else to say. Not a lot has happened this week. I still can´t remember the scripture question I had for Dad. I guess it will just have to wait another week. But I love you guys and I´m glad to hear that you are having a great summer! I hope it doesn't go by too fast. :) It seems like it gets shorter every year. I love you guys! I hope you have a great week and I´ll write again next week!
Mom, thanks for all you do! You are the BEST! I have the greatest parents! I LOVE YOU!
Con mucho Amor, MadiXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment