Familia!
Como estan? Lunes! Pueden creerlo? Estoy muy animada! No pueden esperar! Les amo mucho! Mi familia es la mejor familia en la tierra! Gracias por todos cosas hacen para mi! Estoy tan agradecida por ustedes! Gracias, gracias, gracias! Es muy divertido escribir en Espaniol a ustedes. Pero, es dificil pensar que decir intonces...yo escribire en ingles. :D
I love you guys! You're awesome! So I'm almost done with your second tape. Yay!I think it will be done today. I also have some things to send home, like letters, clothes and so on. I can't believe I'm packing! Crazy! I'm sending letters home because I want to remember who wrote me. I know I'll probably have to throw them away eventually, but there are some that I want to keep like ones from you and Dad that mean a lot to me and the rest I'll send home. My carry on can only be 17 pounds. I'm going to try and get it to 15 just to be safe (difference in scales).
I think tomorrow we can get back into the gym. I'm excited to weigh myself. Ha ha! I think I probably lost weight. Not much. But I just want to see They had that salmon that I love so much again the other day! Santa baca! I love that stuff! Sooo good!
Sister Thompson wrote me. She does every week or so. She is so sweet! She always sends great quotes and cute comics with her letters. I want pictures of this new kitten that is so much better than Grace. ha ha! She'd better be cute!
Dad and Dallin, I hope you don't mind if your birthday stuff comes a little late. I want to wait and send you something from Chile. Hayley, I'll probably send you a little something too. Oh my gosh! I'm going to be in Chile in a week! Is this going by fast for you guys too? It's nuts!
Patti is a sweetheart! She and her son Ryan made me cookies and sent them to me! What a sweetheart. And she writes me often too! And I got a letter from her, Ryan and Scott with the cookies, which were delicious!
Oh no! Kade sounds like he hasn't changed. Did he get in trouble? I feel so bad for his poor Primary teachers! Ha ha! "Oh no! We've lost the Bishop's son!" Ha ha! If I were Kade's teacher I wouldn't be laughing but man, that's a hilarious story! And that sounds like Kade.
Well, I love you guys! You're the BEST! "My life is GOOOD...Reeely goood." Ha ha!
Pues, necesito ir a ensenar. Pero, Les amo mucho! Tienen un buena semana!
Con Amor,
Madi
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment