Hola!
So I have to say, I loved the trip journal! Sounds like you guys had a ton of fun!
I can´t believe Kade! Ha ha! "Is that? ...c-could he have? .. IT IS!!!" Ha ha! No way! Wow! Dad is hilarious! He can make any situation funny! :)
okay mom, to answer your question, I have no idea what my address is. They don´t deliver mail to houses here and my house doesn´t have a number.) As far as mail goes it´s that same one that you have. Casilla 7-0 Osorno, Chile. :)
okay, lots happened this week. :) I had my first baptism!! Yay! Yeny is so cute! The Baptism was awesome. Yeny is so happy! And now her little brother wants to be Baptized and her mom, who wanted nothing to do with the Church before is interested in learning more. So YAY! And Yeny wants to serve a mission. :) She'd be great!
The Conference was really good! President and Hermana Lovell spoke first. I love them so SO much! They are so awesome! They are amazing! Both of their talks were so touching and I swear we were drenched in their love by the time the were though with their talks. Then we had another speaker (I can´t remember his name) But he was really good too. We have an awesome mission! Then Sister Oaks spoke. Wow! She´s awesome! I have more details that I´ll send in a letter. But she was great. Then it was the musical number. I sang "I stand All Amazed" in Spanish. It was supposed to be the same song I did at the MTC but somehow neither me or my accompanist brought the music. Duh! Oh well. We just did it from the hymn book. I think it went well anyway. I was happy that I didn´t forget any of the words. I think I was more nervous about that then the fact that there was an Apostle sitting right behind me. Ha ha. But Elder Oaks is so awesome and so personable that he didn´t make me nervous at all. I felt like he was a relative that I had known forever but just hadn't seen for a really long time. I love him. When I finished he said "Thank You" and he and his Darling wife shook my hand. Then Elder Oaks spoke. Oh my gosh, he is hilarious! He´s so awesome! He´s a lot like Dad when Dad speaks. He can have you laughing and bawling all in the same minute. And I love how real he is. You almost forgot that you were listening to an apostle because he talked to us like we were his long time friends and wow, he´s so humble! Again, I´ll send more details in a letter. For the last half-hour of his talk he opened the time for questions. I have to say, the questions that were asked were kinda lame. It´s like, you have an apostle here and you´re asking that? To me they seemed like questions that only required a little bit of study. But hey, These guys are only 19 and they haven´t grown up with what I have. Dad is the best teacher and he knows SO much about the gospel because he´s studied it and he knows the Savior because he´s sought to learn about him. I miss our family nights! :) I had questions that I wanted to ask but I didn´t know if they were proper for that setting. You know what I mean? :) Deeper questions. But being as amazing as Elder Oaks is, He took these seemingly simple questions and turned them into beautiful, powerful answers. It was great.
So I loved my tape!! Thank you so much! Dad, how is it that you´re even hilarious in Spanish? It´s so not fair! Ha ha! You had Hermana Valdez Busting up! Ha ha! I love you!
Mom, I loved listening to your voice and running errands with you! It was so fun! I loved the tape so much I couldn´t turn it off! :) And I loved hearing Kade play with his toys! And Tanner, I loved your random hellos! I loved hearing from everyone! Thank you!
So I actually didn´t get to send off birthday packages because it´s SUPER expensive. So I´m going to have to get creative and find small Chilean things to send. And I´ll save the big stuff for when I come home. I already know something I have to get for Dad! :) When the time comes I´ll be needing your help with it Mom. :)
Well, I love you! I hope you have an awesome week! I love you guys! TONS!
Con Amor,
Madi
Hola Dad! Happy Fathers Day!!!
So I pretty much love you a lot! Thanks for your email! It was so great! I loved your story about the dogs!
Yeah, I know what you mean about thinking you can say something but then realizing you can´t. Wow! But it´s getting better. I understand what everyone is saying. It´s getting the words out myself that I have problems with. We were talking to a new member the other day and Hermana Valdez just finished bearing a BEAUTIFUL testimony and then it was my turn. Wow, I wish I could express myself like I can in English. But when we were finishing the lesson the Hermana we were talking to said something about how everyone has their different talents. Hermana Valdez is an amazing teacher and I´m... like a butterfly. What? I don´t know what she was trying to say but, ha ha! It looked like she thought it was a good thing.
So on the tape I loved seminary! A ton! I followed along in my scriptures and marked the heck out of them! :) I loved it! And I have something I want to share with you. I´ll do it on your tape. :) Something I´ve learned.
Well, I´ve gotta go but I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! I hope you have a great week!
Con Amor
Madisina
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment