Hola!
How is the best Dad in the world? :) I pretty much love you by now! So, I loved the thoughts you put about Jesus walking on the water! Thank you! I´ll definitely keep thinking about it too but I loved the insights from you and Elder Holland. :) It sounds like you guys had a fun holiday. :) I wish I could have been there to hear your testimony in sacrament meeting and also the lesson that you probably gave around the camp fire. I miss listening to you teach! You are so amazing and you love the Lord so much and are soooooo good at expressing that and at teaching about who the savior really is! I love you!It also sounds like Kade hasn´t changed one bit! Ha ha! I can totally see him plugging his ears and refusing to have fun. ha ha. I love him. He´s so dang adorable!
I heard a song the other day that made me think of you. :) "Whoa here she comes! She´s a man eater!" Ha ha. It made me think of when we go on vacation and listen to music in the car. I can see you transforming your hands into... many things. :) Wampa Woo, people... my favorite is the wampa woo singing. ha ha. Anyway, I smiled and thought about how much I love you! :)
And once again, I had a scripture question and I can´t remember it. I need to write it in my Agenda so i don´t forget. :) I love you SOOOO Much! I hope you have a great week! Oh! And Happy Anniversary! When the Burningham Clan began! HA ha! I love you!
Con Amor,
Madisina
Hola!
How are you guys?Sounds like you had a fun weekend. Want to know something funny? I was thinking about you guys on the fourth of July and I was thinking about what you were probably doing and thinking about how much I love you guys. But the funny part is that I totally forgot about the parade! Ha ha. I only remembered the BBQ around the fire and watching the fireworks from the backyard. :) Just sitting around talking... :) that´s the part that I remembered. That´s the best part anyway. I love you guys so much! And I can´t wait to sit around the fire with you again an just talk. And listen to dad teach. I love when Dad teaches!
Wow Mom! Ha ha! I can´t believe Travis was in boot camp! Ha ha! AWKWARD! Ha ha! I´m sorry! I do have to admit though when I read it I laughed at your expense... :) It was funny. Kind of a... Shoot! ha ha! Or as the Chileans would say, Shoooota! Ha ha!
So you saw my Arinanne? I love her! I bet they did really well! What songs did they sing. No, we didn´t celebrate the fourth of july. Ha ha! There were no fireworks. But we did have a really good lesson with a really special family! I´m sure with time they will all be baptized. The Dad first. :) The Dad is the most interested but they are all really great investigators! So Mom, don´t be jealous! I´m sending letters this week. I would have sent them last week but I guess it was some kind of Holiday and the post office was closed. Bummer! (I taught that word to Hermana Valdez. Ha ha! She sounds so cute when she says it.)
Almost everyone here is learning English and they LOVE to test their skill out on me. (more like show off what they know. ha ha) Also, it seems like it´s almost a competition with people in the ward (Especially with the Relief Society Sisters) to see who can say my name correctly. ha ha! It´s so funny to hear them say it. "Boorningam" and losts of people give up and just call me Hermana "Boorni" Ha ha. I´m going to miss these people! I´m just beginning to get to know them and to be able to sort of talk to them. :) Oh well, i will meet more people in my next area and create more memories.
Oh, Also Mom, If you´re lucky (and if I´m lucky) I will be able to burn a CD of my pictures today and then send them to you this week too! I don´t want to chance sending the only copy of the pictures I have through the mail. Who knows what could happen.
It´s not very likely that Hermana Valdez will be my companion this next transfer. It makes me sad. I love Hermana Valdez! She takes care of my like she´s my Mom. Ha ha! And she´s such a sweetheart and she´s such a great missionary. She´s awesome! I love her.Well, I´d better go but I love you guys SO much and you each have a letter of your own coming your way! Yay!! :) I love you guys! Have a great week!
Con mucho mucho Amor,
Madison
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment