this week has been kinda hard but we're really okay. It's just been rough trying to find investigatores and getting them to progress and I feel like I must be doing something wrong but I don't know what and I am trying to do all that I can do and I am praying with every footstep and trying to trust in the spirit and be led to where we need to go and I know my poor comp is discouraged and I'm tring not to get discouraged and I'm trying to be uplifting and positive but it's just hard. And every time that we do have a good contact... they don't live in our sector. Like today in the grocery store I took down this guys number that is definately going to get baptized. He doesn't live in our sector. He was saying that he was looking for the church that had prophets and apostles becuase he has read the Bible and he knows that God has always called them since the beggining of time and that he knows that there have to be Apostles called of God in our day too. Welcome to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. He was awesome.
It sounds like you guys are doing well. I love the Karate Kid analogy. Yes, it's okay that you aren't coming to get me. Morgan, you are awesome. You'll be a great President. Tan, so will you! I gave a talk yesterday on ¿Qué es la Conversión verdadera? Yes my ankle still is bugging me but i think it's okay. just tired.
I love you guys SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much. We are going home now to sleep. We both need naps. Yay p-day. Are you up for the Book of Mormon challenge? ¿Lo harán?
I love you guys! Have a great week! You´re the best family EVER! Ps- guess who's in my zone. :) Hermana McMaster! :) It's REALLY fun! :)
Love you!
Madi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment