Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"I'm headed up to Puerto Montt" email -Monday, July 26, 2010


Okay, first things first....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANNER!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I can't believe how old you are all getting. What the heck is that all about? :) How was your Birthday? I thought of you both on Wednesday. :) I even told a few people that it was your birthday. They all thought that it was pretty cool that you were both born on the same day only seven years apart. :) I think that it's cool too. :) I love you guys!

So I got a letter from Hayley this week. :) Hayley, you do NOT get the bad sister award. haha You are awesome. :) I loved that you sent me the paper from ortho. :) I had the Elders rip it too. ha ha they all agree that that is some special paper. ha ha. I love that you guys are going to the Temple each week with Debs and your friend. :) You will be so grateful for that later in your life. I am so thankful that I did that too before my mission. I can't tell you how much I miss the Temple and how bad I want to go, even for just one hour. It is so amazing. I love it. I would be thrilled to join you when I come home. :) I am so proud of you Debs! I can't wait for you to be on your mission. You will love it! It's really tough, (probably not in the way you imagine) but totally worth it. :) It is the greatest blessing that I have ever received in my life and I am so excited for you to get out there and experience it. I love you sis.

Speaking of missions... Mine is about to change a little bit. :) I'm headed up to Puerto Montt to be in yet another trío. Ha ha. I actually don't really mind tríos. The only thing is that it usually takes longer to do things but we'll work on that. It will probably be the last trío that I have so I will just have to make it the best trío that the world has ever seen. :) We are all gringas... that will be an interesting trío. Usually there is at least one Latina but I think we'll do fine. I'm not really that nervous about it. I don't want this to come out bragging because that's not what I'm trying to do but- I'm realizing that I can handle anything that the Lord throws at me. :) I should have known that forever ago since He Himself says that He will not hand us more than we can bear but, well, I guess that I'm just barely learning that. All I have to do is trust Him and everything will turn out okay. Wow, that's basically what I teach people every day and now I am just barely applying it.:) Oh well, better late than never. :)

So last night we did the Joseph Smith Musical again. It went well. :) At least I thought so. I hope that we can also do it in Puerto Montt. It's a lot of stress preparing for it but in the end it's worth it. :)

Wow, I really am going to miss this ward. I can't believe that I was so scared to come down to Punta Arenas... now it's going to be so hard leaving. If I thought that I felt at home in Osorno... it was even more that way here. All we need is that President and Hermana Lovell move down here and then it would be perfect. :) It will be really hard leaving the people here that I have grown to love so much. But Aponte is coming down to take my spot so at least I know they'll be in good hands. They will LOVE her. I wish that you guys could meet her. You would love her too. Oscar, take care of my Aponte and Smith. They're my hijas. :)

I think that's it except... I came to a realization the other day... I am CRAVING milk and cookies. But REAL milk. The kind that comes in gallons, and comes refrigerated. Not the kind that comes in cartons on the shelf. Ha ha. Así que, if you're wondering what i would like to eat for dessert when I come home... :) Milk and Cookies... REAL milk. 2% milk. ha ha. With the green lid. hahaha.

Well, I love you guys tons!!!!! You are awesome! Next time I write you I'll be writing from Puerto Montt. :) Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Con Amor,

Madi

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?