Okay, the first one is me and Hermana McMaster kissing the indio's foot because apparently if you kiss his foot it means you will come back to Punta Arenas one day. We needed to do it and have proof since we have each also fallen a few times on the ice which apparently signifies that you will NEVER come back. So we did a little counter... I don't remember the word... but we'll see what happens since we canceled both sides out. :)
The second is all of us sisters at Zone Conference with President Lovell. I look a little Pregnant... I swear it's the shirt... which I stole from Hayley... Thanks Hayley... it's cute. :) I've been wearing it my whole mission. :)
This is Hermana Smith and I in "the first snow fall of the winter". The first big one anyway. :)
And this is Hermana Bourne and I in the cemetery. :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FAMILY!!!!!
Wow! 20 years! I can't believe it. That's so awesome! I am so thankful for this day. Really, what a huge blessing you are Dad. Thank you so much for coming into our lives and taking us in and making us your own. I love you so much! And thank you Mom for allowing him in instead of just hardening your heart and being bitter for the rest of your life. I am so thankful for my parents! You guys are the best and I would be nowhere without you.
Okay, before I go on and forget, Morgan- Yes, I did get the CD's. Well... Chris Tomlin made it down alright. Ha ha. We have been listening to him non-stop. Thank you!!! :) Nichole Nordeman and the other CD didn't have the same luck. Ha ha. They still sort of played. ha ha. But it's hard when they are broken in half. :) But if it makes you feel better I tried to listen to them anyway. :) Thank you so much for sending them. ¡Le amo un montón también! De verdad. La AMO! Estoy animada verla de nuevo y abrazarla MUCHO!!! Y hablarle en español. :) Le quiero mi hermana.
Mom, you asked what I was doing to color my hair. The answer is- nothing. This is natural. I'm not sure what color to call it but it looks alright. Some days it's brighter than others. :) It changes with my mood... ha ha. I don't know. But I like it.
It sounds like you had a great weekend. The Parade looks fun. Hayley.... your hair is gorgeous! Whatever! Tengo celos!!
So did the recording of I Am A Child of God work? I love that so much! I listened to it every night before bed for a while. I just love Caroline's voice and I love how Miriam plays the guitar. Listen to it if you can. :) I love it.
This week we taught an amazing woman named Margarita. She told us that she decided to let us in in a moment of weakness. She has been pushing God away since the death of her mother two years ago and now we came in and taught her The Plan of Salvation and she broke down and just started crying and told us the whole story of her mom and how she passed away so suddenly and how she wants so bad for what we taught her to be true. We committed her to pray. She's going to do it and she is eager to read the Book of Mormon.
Speaking of the Book of Mormon... You still haven't told me if you are going to accept the Challenge. I want to know if you are going to do it. :) And what we are doing here is that when we finish, we are supposed to pray to see if it truly is the word of God. And then we are to send our testimony of the Book of Mormon in a letter to Hermana Lovell. I want to ask that when you finish you send me your testimony of the Book of Mormon. I would love to read them. :) I wrote mine down before I started so that I could see how it grows and I am going to send both to Hermana Lovell. You don't have to do both but it would be a good idea for you to write it down for yourself so that you can see how your own testimony grows. This is not only and invitation to my family. This is an invitation to all who read the blog as well. :)
You guys are awesome! I love you so much! I hope that you have a fabulous week! Thanks for the pictures! It was great to see everyone! You all look great! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Con Amor,
Madi

No comments:
Post a Comment