Hey fam. What's up? :)
So it sounds like you had a great week. :) Busy, but great. :) Time flies when you are busy. I know that more than ever now. Holy cow! Time is flying. I can't believe that this cambio is almost over. It kinda stinks because I really like this sector and I know that I am probably leaving it on the 28th. My ward is amazing. It's got ward missionaries and a Bishop who actually cares about what goes on in the work. It will be different going somewhere else. I'm pretty sure that this is the only ward in the whole mission where we actually have ward missionaries and where people actually enjoy going out with the missionaries. Ha ha. They don't even care if we get into houses. They just like to leave. :) And the Bishop is amazing. I love that man. He studied at BYU. He's funny because he speaks spanglish more often than I do. Ha ha. He's always slipping in English words or phrases. I love him. There are actually lots of people here who speak english. Some better than others but many of them speak. There's one joven in the ward named Oscar who went to Michigan for 10 months as an exchange student and now he speaks perfect English. He reads my blog now. He gets embarrassed when I tell him that he speaks perfectly. Ha ha. But it's true Oscar. You sound like a gringo. It's DEFINITELY not fair. Did I spell it right that time? :) He corrected my spelling on that word. :) That's pretty sad when a boy from Chile has to correct a gringa on her english. ha ha. I have problems. Oscar is awesome though he leaves with us and helps us a lot with our spanish.
It sounds like girls camp was awesome. I bet you're so fun with them Mom. I'm excited for the bracelet. :) You're so sweet. I'm excited for my package. :) I don't know if there is anything that I need. You know better than I. :) I trust you.
San Fran sounds like it was fun. I love that city. Remember that percussionist that was going crazy in the plaza? That was awesome!
We had intercambios this week and I spent the day with the Maxter. :) It was awesome. :) I love her.
I love that you are reading the Book of Mormon. Let me know how it's going. :)
glad you liked the pictures. I was going to send more but this computer is dumb.
We had an activity this Friday. It was awesome. :) I got to act like a drunk... ha ha. It was called "Flight to the Celestial Kingdom" and when we all went through screening we all realized that we had a sin and we were not permited to board the plane and then we talked about the Atonement and how much we need it. It was awesome. :)
Well, I love you guys! I hope that yuou have a great week.
You're the best family in the world!
Love,
Madi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment