Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Congrats Mo on winning the world cup. Everyone here was upset about it but I was happy. ha ha. :) " email July 11,2010



Hey family!

How are you all doing? It sounds like you're having a busy week! Dad, good luck on the Exam! That's an expensive little sucker! Wow! I know you'll do great! You are such a great Doctor! I just want to tell you for a second how great you are. This week (don't worry. I'm fine) I went to the Doctor to have them look at my foot. My ankle has been bothering me for a few weeks, and finally (with the urging of my companion and other missionaries:) ) I went to the Doctor to get it checked out and as it turns out I have a little bit of tendonitis. First of all it was really cool becuase I walk in in talk to the woman at the desk and tell her that I'm there to get my foot checked out and she was about to tell me to go to another waiting area when the other woman was like " No, she's from The Church of Jesus Christ." And then the first woman jumped into action and somehow I was put next on the list of patients to see and went in almost immediately. (Wow. That was awesome! ha ha.) Then the doctor came in and he was really nice but really professional. He didn't really talk much to me or answer my attempts of small talk. It was just buisness and on to the next patient. He didn't do anything offensive but it just made me realize even more how great you are Dad. I have been in your office and you have come in and talked to me and you're always so sweet and say stuff like "Sorry you're feeling sick." And you're just sweet and talk to me about my life and my day and how things are going but I know you don't just do it for me. You are like that with EVERYONE. I know becuase I have heard you when you leave your office to go into another room to talk to another patient and you say the same things to them. "Sorry you aren't feeling good. What's going on with ya?" And you're just sweet. And you talk to them about their days and their lives and sincerely care for them. And you put forth all of that energy in every single one of your patients. That's MD (My Daddy:) ) I love you!!!

Anyway, thanks for being awesome.

Well, I love you guys so much and I hope that you have an amazing week! Sorry that this email is so short. Next week it will be longer. I love you so much! Thanks for the voice mail. I loved it. It was fun to hear grandma and Grandpa. Maybe I'll send another one next week. :) Congrats Mo on winning the world cup. Everyone here was upset about it but I was happy. ha ha. :) Well, I love you guys! Have a great week!

In the pictures we are with a jovencita member of the chuch named Daniela. She is adorable! I just love her so much. She took us to a museum today and I got to play an old baby grand... It was amazing. I played Libestraum and then I played I Am A Child of God. :)

And the other is with the sisters and another great Hermana named Deisy. She is a returned Missionary.

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?