


Hey fam!
How are you? It sounds like a big week! Wow! What the heck is up with that? Poor Dallin! Don't worry. Schools almost out and then you will be free all summer! It will be interesting to hear how she grades your paper. You'll have to let me know.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, how embarrassing that I got the age wrong. If it makes you feel better I am SO HAPPY that you aren´t really turning 20. Ha ha, I don't know, you're just so grown up... I can't handle it. Okay, 19 is a good age. :) I hope you have the most amazing Birthday ever! And when you turn 20 I'll be there. Ha ha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!! In five days. :)
Wow, what a week. :) I hope that your birthday is great too. It will be a great day in Chile. :)
Alvaro and Laura won't be getting baptized this week because they needed just a little more time but they will be getting their Interviews this week on your Birthday so that's going to be a great day. They really are the most amazing investigators ever.
Remember how I told you about Amador and Sandra that were going to get married so that they could get Baptized. (From my old sector, Magallanes. Now I'm in Ovejero.) Well, they had their wedding on Friday. :) It was great and I got to go! And when she hugged me she said, "Ahora el Bautismo." :) It was a cool day. That day we also did intercambios so I got to go over and work for a day in my old sector. We saw Carmen and Luis (The miracle family) and they all have started calling me compy because that's what Guevara called me. So when I walked in the kids yelled, "COMPY!!" ha ha. It was cute.
Anyway... the skirt story will have to wait yet another week because this computer is being dumb and I'm afraid that if I don't send this now I never will.
Tell me where Debs is going. I want to know!
Love you all tons!!!!
Con amor,
Madi
Ps- I loved the little bear pictures. And the story. I love you guys!!

No comments:
Post a Comment