Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This week a taxi driver told me that I speak really well... like an Española. Email, Monday June 7, 2010

Cute pictures. :) Wow Morgan, I really love your hair. :) It`s really cute!

Okay, the music here today is ridiculous! What the heck?!

So I loved the story about the Hunter's Glen Heroes! It was awesome! That's what I call a neighborhood watch. :)

So this week was a good week. Alvaro and Laura are getting Baptized Saturday. We are also doing a movie night for an activity in the ward where we are going to watch the Joseph Smith movie. And this Sunday we are also doing The Joseph Smith Musical again. Oh my gosh you guys... I can't tell you what an adventure THAT has been. I love that musical... but I can't wait to get it over with. ha ha. It is really good because it really brings the spirit and testifies of the restoration but... I'm just sick of dealing with egos. ha ha! Sad. Maybe I need to work on my Christ-like attributes. Starting with Patience and Charity. :) ha ha. But no, it will be great. They are really talented down here and this will be a neat experience to do this at the bottom if the earth. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DALLIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy it... wait... are you 16?! No way!!! Don't date until I come home!!! ha ha. Scary! When did you grow up? I love you bud! I know that you will be a gentleman. Have fun!

So I would just like to brag for a bit... This week a taxi driver told me that I speak really well... like an Española. :) Ha ha. I didn't believe him but then an Elder told me the exact same thing this week.... So Morgan, Apparently I will come home speaking like you. Ha ha. Sweet. But I am still not entirely convinced. Actually, I'm really sure that it's not true. The Colectivero and the Elder are both Chileans. I, unlike Chileans, actually pronounce my S's. ha ha. That might have something to do with it... ha ha. But It made me laugh and think of you Mo. I think you speak great so if I speak like you I'm happy. :)

What else? ... I don't know. This week was weird. We got broken up with a lot but we also found 11 nuevos (and two more that we didn't count) which is a lot. ha ha. What the?! Oh well, We'll just put all 13 with fecha and it will be great. :)

Well you guys. I love you a lot!!! You are the best. The weather is getting chilly down here. Today I am wearing tights over sweatpants and plastic bags over my feet (under my boots) to keep from getting wet. ha ha. And you don't even want to know how many layers I'm wearing. haha. All that matters is that I'm warm. :) Oh, and today we are going to eat lunch in the cemetery (apparently it's beautiful) and then we are going to touch the Strait of Magellan. Sweet! :) It's pretty cool. That's in our sector. We went over and prayed by it one night because our citas over there fell and we have no other investigators over that way but we knew that the Lord had led us over there for a reason. So we prayed as the waves were crashing powerfully in front of us. It made me think of D&C.. what is it? 10:3? When it says that the Lords voice is as the sound of great rushing waters. I love that verse! It is such a good description. It's interesting because that is one of the most powerful sounds. As we were praying I could almost feel the waves crashing in my heart... but at the same time it is a sound that brings so much peace and it has the power to calm you down and make you relax. It makes you "Stand still" and listen as the Lord so often commands. I love it. Anyway, the Lord led us to a house where we found an inactive woman and her non-member amazing husband who is really excited to share with us. It really is amazing the miracles that can occur if we will only take heed to the spirit of the Lord and obey His council.

I love you guys so much!

I hope you have a great week! Until next week...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Con mucho amor,

Madi

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?