Hey fam!
Yes, I did get the conference CD. :) Do you want to know something sad? It doesn't work. Ha ha ha! Well.... It was fun getting the package anyway and the tights came just in time. :) Thank you! In the next package (you don't have to rush.) Could you send it again? Sorry for the bother you with it. :) Also... remember how you sent me an amazing abundance of Tanner Clinic pens? Well... all of my companions (and a few Elders) stole them all. They really are the best pens. If you have more extras lying around... I'd be happy to take them off your hands. :) Also, my comp and I have been listening to the same music for a while... ha ha. I know Morgan knows a ton of great music that's appropriate for the mission. (Nichole Nordeman!!) If you wanted to make an mp3 CD of beautiful music that would be awesome. I bet you have some in Spanish too which would be great. Just as long as it's not Linda Davis... I have had my fair share of Linda Davis in the mission... She sings EVERYTHING!!! ha ha. Hermana Mac and I were joking about that around Christmas time and how sick of her we were and asking "where did they get this girl?!" and just joking about it when for Christmas... her mom sent her a Linda Davis tape that I'm pretty sure she found just lying around the house. Ha ha ha ha ha. It was so funny! Her mom had no idea what she had done. :)
Yes, we had a great day this Saturday. We had zone conference (amazing as usual) and then a baptism. David is 12. His mom got baptized not too long ago. One by one we are helping this family become eternal. :) He is such a sharp kid. You guys will meet him one day. His Mom Melisa is AMAZING as well. President Lovell spoke at the baptism. (We had a joint Baptism with the Elders) and he did a great job. I love listening to him speak. He's like you Dad. He speaks with such power and just ignites in you the desire to be better and fills you with a love and appreciation for the Savior. I love him.
I got my flu shot on Saturday as well. Hermana Lovell came and held my hand while I got the shot. :) I just love her so much!!! She is such an amazing woman! I really am so blessed to be here with her. I really got sent to the best mission parents ever. President Peterson told me when I was preparing to come on the mission that- more than being assigned to a mission, I would be assigned to a mission President. I can't tell you how true that is. I know I'm exactly where I need to be and with whom I need to be. President and Hermana Lovell are the best. I love them. It was so good to see them again.
Thanks for sharing with me what President Peterson said. He is so great! I love him too. His whole family is amazing! I love them!
That will be awesome to have someone from Bolivia in the ward when I come back. :) What a blessing! I'm so excited to meet her.
The garden sounds great! I can't wait to see it. I'll get there just in time to taste the fruits of your labor! :) ha ha
How are Grandma and Grandpa since Grandma hurt her back and Grandpa hurt his shoulder? Are they feeling better? I just love them so much! Tell them hello for me.
I love your temple goal! I think it's great. Before the mission I went to the Temple every Tuesday too and I can't tell you how grateful I am for it now. And way to go on the Bible reading! I'm still chugging along. One day I'll finish it. :)
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I just feel sop much gratitude for everything that the Lord has given me and for all of the amazing people that surround me and that have influenced my life. He couldn't have given me a more perfect family and more perfect influences and situations. They have helped me so much and made me who I am!
I LOVE EVERYONE WHO IS READING THIS ON THE BLOG OR IN THE WARD MISSION LETTER!!! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING! THANK YOU FOR THE INFLUENCE YOU HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Madison
OXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXOOXOXXOXOOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXXOXOOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment