Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Thursday, May 13, 2010

"Hello, it's been a long time! Ha ha. ". Email 05/09/10

Hello, it's been a long time! Ha ha.

Hey fam!

Okay so that was fun talking to you guys! I love you so much!

This email is going to be short because we have a baptismal interview today and we've got to get going but there isn't much news since the last time I talked to you. I got a package today. :) All I know is that it has tootsie rolls in it and they have never tasted so good. ha ha. I havent exactly opened it yet... only a little peek. :) And taste. Thank you!

It was so fun to hear all of your voices and talk with you a little bit. It's fun to hear that nothing besides hair styles and cats have changed. ha ha. Morgan, your hair looks cute! How fun that there are now sister missionaries in the ward. I will definately make friends with them quickly. Hello lessons with member! :) I am so excited. I was wondering how that was going to work with Elders and now I don't have to worry. :)

Morgan! I love talking to you in Spanish! You speak really well!!! Sorry, I couldn't hear very well last night because the phone kept cutting out and I just couldn't hear. I'm excited to talk to you a lot when we're together again. I like what you said about never leaving my side. :) That`s fine witrh me. We'll have to sing a lot too! I miss singing in harmony with you guys! How fun that all the girls in our family can sing a different part! I'm so excited.
Hayley, you are still hilarious and adorable. Dallin, you still make the perfect funny comment at just the right moment and you are a stud. Tanner, you are still the coolest kid I know and are just patient and loving. Kade, you are the cutest little guy on the planet! I'm glad you love me more than ice cream. That's a big deal! :)
Dad, you are amazing! Thank you so much for your prayer. It was great to hear that and thank you for all of your always perfect words! Mom, you are the BEST!!! I love you so much! I hope you had a great mother's day becuase you deserve the best. Thank you for being my Mom and always loving and helping me and always setting the perfect example. I want to be just like you some day.

I have the best family ever!

THank you thank you for everyting! I will talk to you all soon! Thanks for the pics! You guys are great!

Que tengan una buena semana!

Les quiero!

Madi

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?