Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

They Found The Guys Who Robbed Us! EmailMonday, September, 29, 2009

We were teaching less actives, they had these little birds and... I couldn´t resist playing the role of princess. :) I´ve aways wanted to sing to a bird perched on my finger. Ha ha! :)
The weather here is starting to warm up and the flowers are staring to bloom. :) It´s beautiful! All the trees have flowers of some kind. :) This is the sidewalk that leads to the post office, and other governmental offices... :)
The day of our interviews. :) Hermana torrico and I bought these Chile Aprons for President and Hermana Lovell. Aren´t they cute? :)

Taken from a little shortcut that we take to get from one part of the city to the other. That´s part of the lake.

*****************************************************

So guess what?! I got the package! :) LOVED IT!!! You are so great! I loved the food of course! Ha ha! More Mac and Cheese! YES! :) And top Ramen! Mmm! And pop-tarts, they've never tasted better. Ha ha. (Right now they are playing "It must´ve been love" but it´s in Spanish. :) Kinda cool. It´s the same girl singing and the music is exactly the same. The only difference is the language.)Kade, you did a very good job choosing my candy! I loved all of it! The curlers are perfect! Don´t worry, I wouldn´t throw away the other ones. :) I know they work too. :) The little notebook was cute! :) And fruity pebbles!! I am a happy camper! And I absolutely loved the talk by Elder Holland. I remember when he gave that talk. It is SO good! Of course all of his talks are great! The umberellas are cute! :) And came in perfect timing! :) Mom, you are inspired! In short.. I loved everything about my package, it was perfect! Thank you!










I also got two letters from Mo and one from Hayley. :) Which were great! Morgan, I loved the scriptures on the envelope ad the letter inside might as well have been scripture. You are so great! I love you! And Hayster too! :) You´re letter was great! You´re testimony is beautiful! You are both such huge examples to me! I love my sistas!










So this week we had interviews with President Lovell. :) I love him and Sister Lovell! Sister Lovell bought Hermana Torrico and I each a skirt! How sweet is that?! I wore mine yesterday to church. It´s really cute! I'll have to send you a picture! :) President and Sister Lovell are both so great! We are so blessed to have them here!










So guess what?! I got my Memory cards back for my camera. :) And Hermana Torrico got her iPod! :) The other stuff they didn't find but they did find out who robbed us! :) Remember way back in the beginning of Panguipulli when I told you that I contacted a guy only to find out that he was drunk (oh and by the way an inactive member of the Church) and went to contact someone else that was walking our way and the first guy yelled out "that's my brother!" ....well, I guess you could say that's where the plot began. He's now in the prison in Santiago (that´s where he and his friend ran to after robbing us) I guess him and his brother are always in and out of jail. They´re very well known here. It's kinda fun to tell people that we know who it was because when we say the name they always have a big reaction like "Gasp! Los Tolosa?!" and then they start to tell us how they have a high reputation (not necessarily a good one). Anyway, I decided that you can´t write a better book than life itself. Just look at that beautiful plot! The night they first met: It seemed like just any other night, just any other ordinary contact. But what she didn't know was that this night would begin the makings of a secret plot which would soon change her life forever... Ha ha! And then with the foreshadowing of the umbrella being stolen first... Ha ha. It´s perfect! :)










Well, I hope you have a great week! I love you guys and am looking forward to your letters! Thanks for being the most amazing family ever! I love you guys! Sounds like you are all doing well and have awesome phones! Ha ha! Mom, I´m glad you enjoy my Jazz playlist! That´s fun that you listen to my iPod! :) I´d have to say that playlist pretty much rocks! Don´t you love "You and I" "Cuando Cuando Cuando" and "The folks who live on the Hill"?! :) Oh, and "The Trolley Song" :) Those were the ones I always repeated at least once when they came on. :) And That´s fun that you like Kristin Chenoweth. She´s great! Ha ha! :)










Well, I love you guys! I´m going to go now because I´m really hungry and my stomach is really grumpy so I´d better get it some food! Ha ha. I feel like Papas Fritas... :)










Love you!





Con Amor,





Madison

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?