Hola Familia!
Sounds like you have had a great week! :) Morgan, I loved your email. :) Do you have a blackbery?! Wow! Steppin up in the world huh?! Ha ha! Yea, the mission does go by so fast. I can see how it would seem like it never happened. It´s like the scripture in... Jacob? That says "Our lives passed by as it were a dream... " I agree with that whole heartledly! So you ask how was independence day? ...well... nothing super exciting. We did see a parade the day before that was really neat. They were all dressed up in traditional Chilean Clothing and Dancing the Cueca in the streets. :) It was pretty cool! But Friday everyone was in their house drinking, (Yeah, THAT sounds like a good way to celebrate) And we were in our house cleaning and doing a few other things to kind of put things in order. And also we are learning together how to play the recorder. Ha ha. So that was fun. We played a song for you on your tape. :) And we made Macaroni and Cheese Every day. :) And also we had Fried Ramen Noodles with scrambled eggs inside like I used to do at home and we added the chilean boiled in grease hot dogs. Ha ha. The Mac and Cheese was better. Hermana Torrico is hooked. :) The Jaramio's still have guarded my peanut butter. They love it! I guess that here they have something called peanut butter but it´s totally not the same and apparently it´s pretty gross. Ha ha. I want to make a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich but I´m afraid it would be to addicting and the peanut butter will be gone way too fast. Ha ha. Yes, I tried the curlers but... they didn´t work that well because for one, I didn´t know how to use them and for two... I don´t have a spray bottle or a hair dryer... I lost the hair dryer somehow coming from the MTC and I haven´t bought a new one because I didn´t think I´d really need one. PLus if I do I can usually use my companions... but she doesn´t have one either. Ha ha. So so much for that. :) But I´m sure they look pretty. I´ll have to get a hair dryer. I don't think they are that expensive. :)
I like the letter idea. :) It´s way more relaxed. But I look forward to the emails too. :) But speaking of letters, I sent some off for you guys today. :) There´s one for everyone! Yay! Hope you enjoy them! Sorry it took so long! Well, I love you guys so so SO much! Thanks for your emails! I loved them! Morgan thanks for yours too! I´m glad to hear that you don´t feel uncomfortable or out of place. :) You´re awesome! Thanks for your great example! I love you! I love all of you! Have a fantastic week!
Chow!
Con mucho amor,
Madison
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment