Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Morgan's Home! Email, Thursday, September 17, 2009

OH MY GOSH MO!!!

How do you feel? Oh my gosh I can´t believe it! I´m so happy for you but I will miss being your mission buddy. :) But I guess that we´ll be mission buddies forever right? :) Oh my gosh! I can´t believe it! So I guess I owe an explanation for why I´m emailing today and not a couple days ago. :) Well, tomorrow is Independence day for Chile. :) Which means a lot of drinking... for the next couple of days. So today, tomorrow, and Saturday we are only working with fixed appointments and most of the time we will be in our house or in the house of members. And we aren´t doing contacts either. So, since we won´t really be able to work much for the next few days we have today as p-day so we won´t lose more time. :)

GOOD NEWS! I got my package last week!! :) And I got the package from Deb this week! :) You both sent me Mac and Cheese!!! YAY!! Oh my gosh! You have no idea, that came in perfect timing! We were out of money these last two weeks and didn´t have any food in the house but thanks with my package, we had plenty!! Thank you!!! And I shared the Peanut butter with the Jaramio´s. :) They loved it! And how sweet of sister Cook to send me homemade strawberry jam!! Oh my gosh! It´s so good! I shared tat too. They LOVED it. Actually, there´s still some left of the Peanut butter and Jam. Every time we go to the Jaramio´s house they offer us "cafesito" :) And pull out my Peanut butter and jam and we all sit down and eat bread and drink Ecco. ...Ecco is not my favorite thing in the world. It´s apparently coffee without caffeine but really it´s just like an Herbal tea made form wheat. It´s gross... but hey, the peanut butter and jam make up for it. :) Debbie sent me Ramen Noodles too! Mmm! And she sent me an Adorable pink hoodie that says "Madison". :) She´s so awesome! And Mom, I absolutely LOVE the pj´s! How cute and comfy! They remind me of Christmas! :) Because we always get super comfy pj´s for Christmas and they are usually from Old Navy! :) And thank you for the curlers! :) I like the colors too. :) Really, everything was perfect! OH! And the hot chocolate! Mmm! Did you know that we drink hot Chocolate every day to warm us up. (None of the chocolate tastes nearly as good as American chocolate :) You´re hot chocolate was so good it was all I could do to not eat it all in one day.) We always wake up and put the teapot on the stove to start the water heating up. Yes... we use a teapot. :) Ha ha. Awesome! And I absolutely LOVED the tape!! Mom, you are so great! Dad, I loved the lesson! I was actually studying some of those very things that week. And also I noticed the importance of desires as well reading the Book of Mormon. Especially in 1 Nephi 11 when Nephi is talking with the angel and seeing all his father saw and the angel keeps saying "What desirest thou?" :) You are great! Also I have been studying about prayer. If you talk to David Christensen tell him I get it now. :) He spoke at the Institute last year about prayer and how you should be praying in such a way that you are exhausted when you are done. I didn´t know what it was really to pray like that before. "With all the energy of my heart". But I get it now. I thought I prayed before... :)

News Alert for Dallin!!!! I saw Chuck Norris!! He´s in Chile! I´m not even kidding! He was wearing tight jeans, a levi jacket, and a baseball cap and everything! Ha ha! I also saw the Chilean Eliza Jackson. She even smiled and said hi the same way. Only, she said hola. :) Such a doll!

So Morgan! Wow! How are you all feeling? How was it going to the airport? How is it having her back? How fun! How many times have you asked her to speak Spanish? Ha ha! How many days until Christmas when i can speak with her? :) Speaking of the airport I have a question. Maybe it´s too soon to be asking this but, when I come home are you going to meet me at the airport or are you going to come pick me up? I ask because there have been Sisters here who´s pictures I´ve seen of when their parents have picked them up. I think it would be fun! I could show you all my areas and you could meet the Jaramio´s. :) My family away from home. :) Anyway, just a question. I know it´s probably expensive. So, If you can´t then that´s fine too. :

)I also got Dad´s letter this week and the one you sent at the same time. :) I loved them! They were just what I needed! Thank you! Also, I got two letters form Hayster! Ha ha! Hayley! I love your stinkin guts!! You are hilarious and adorable!Well, today i saw a Chilean parade! :) It was awesome! And I was able to see all the different dresses of Chile. I like the dresses of Chino and of Waska! :) I´ll send pics next week probably. :)

Well, I´ve gotta go but I love you TONS!!! Have a blast with Mo!
Fekiz diez y ocho!!!
Love ya!
Chow!

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?