This is from the conference before with Hermana Torrico. My bangs are... really scary I know. I cut them myself... never again! Ha ha. But now they look good. Actually, they might be a little long. also, my cheeks have lost weight since the first conference. So... here you go. :)
This is from this past conference. That´s Elder Bleuhler my District leader.
This is from the conference. We had the treat of eating at the same table with the President and his Wife. :)
Some people here really love their dogs... ha ha! And this dog was looking over her balconly... very intently as you can see... I think she was waiting for Romeo.
Some people here really love their dogs... ha ha! And this dog was looking over her balconly... very intently as you can see... I think she was waiting for Romeo.Hola Familia Mia!
Como estan? :) Sounds like you are all doing well. :) I loved the story about Kade! Ha ha! Wow. How funny. That’s just like him to think he’s in charge. :) I’m glad he loves school! Everyone loves it. It sounds like. :) Hayley, that’s what you get for being so dang beautiful. Ha ha! Sorry about that. Boys are weird. ;) ha ha Most of them anyway. Hold on, there are good ones out there. :) ha ha How weird. Yeah, that’s something I don’t miss. :) But just think, soon you and Morgan will be going on double dates! Wow! How fun! I’m glad that you’re enjoying College. :)Dallin, I’m glad you like Mr. E. :) He can be really cool when he wants to. :) It sounds like things are turning around. Keep up the good work with the drums. I’m excited to hear you beat away when I get home! I’m sure you are already so much better than me. It’s Hayley that’s going to be tough to beat. And No one can beat Dad. He’s so natural he can make the simplest little beat sound amazing. He’s so good at everything he does. And I loved the story about the merry-go-round. I have a story about that merry-go-round that I’ll have to tell you when I get home. :) Tan, I’m glad you like Jr. High! It sounds like you’re making lots of friends. :) Of course. Everyone likes Tanner; he’s so easy to get along with. :)
So I’m glad you all feel at peace. :) I do too. I know we were so protected. Thank you so much for your prayers and all your fasting! I love you SO much! And I know they have helped. The first few nights after the break-in we slept over at the Jaramio family’s house. Hermana Jaramio is SUCH a sweetheart! I love that family so much! They are like my family away from home. Their son, who looks a lot like Daniel, even calls me his sister and Hermana Jaramio calls me her NiƱa. :) I love this family and they were so sweet to let us stay at their house until they put the bars on our windows. :) But now our house is really secure and everything is back to normal.We had Zone Conference this week. It was SO good to see President and Hermana Lovell! I love them so much! They are such sweethearts! It’s such a blessing to have them! And they are such great examples of Christ that just by being around them you want to be better. I love them!
So I haven’t gotten my package yet... I’m going to stop saying I’ll probably get it this week... I think I’m jinxing myself. I haven’t gotten Debbie’s yet either (what a sweetheart! I love her!) And also Angie said she sent me one with lots of Chocolate that I haven’t gotten either. :) But yes, I got the talk from Bruce R. McConkie (Loved it!), my blessing, and the missionary newsletter. So you have the right address. I guess packages just take longer or something... a lot longer. Ha ha! :) I don’t really need much. I need new Nylons, mine are dying and I haven’t seen any here that aren’t colored green... pink... colors like that. Ha ha. I don’t know that there is anything else I need. Rechargeable batteries? Oh! If you can find the cord for my Camera. That would be a good thing to have. :) Most the computers here don’t have a place for a memory card. And also, I want to see pics of the fam. :) Oh, now I remember. :) Pictures.. of me. But not for me. For other people. They always want pictures of me before the mission. Companions and especially the Jaramio´s. :) They want a copy of my mission picture which I already gave to Hermana Torrico. Also, they want to see pictures of me in high school. Don’t send ugly ones. ha ha. Could you send the one that you took for homecoming when I’m looking over my shoulder? They want to see me with long hair and that one is a good one. :) ha ha. Okay, Other than that, I don’t really need anything.
So as far as baptisms go... there aren’t any this week. Elizabeth had to work and didn’t have her interview. But this Friday it should happen and they still have to attend church one more time before they can be baptized. We’re going to teach Elizabeth about Faith this week and how it’s important to put the Lord first and foremost. Bless her heart, she’s just so worried about her kids and giving them everything she can. But we’re going to teach her that she still needs to keep the Sabbath day and come to church. And that the Lord will bless her for her faith and obedience and that her and her kids will be fine. It’s a hard thing to do sometimes, but she can do it. :)
Thanks for canceling my card. I’m glad that everything is well there. Not like there’s much money for them to spend anyway. Ha ha. How sad. Money doesn’t really go a long way here. So what are you doing for Labor Day? Wow, how fast did that go? It’s Labor Day already? Time is flying by! So you are probably all together right now. :) HOLA! Happy Labor Day! Ha ha! Dad, I loved your email. I haven’t received your letter yet but I am so looking forward to it now. I love you so much! Send President Peterson, Wilde and Bell my love back! I’ve been thinking I need to write them! I love them!And I love you guys! Thank you so much for EVERYTHING! I have the BEST family EVER!Have a great, GREAT week!
Con mucho mucho MUCHO Amor,
Madi
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments:
Post a Comment