Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"this place is SOOOOO gorgeous!" email 9/05/10





Saltos de Petrohue and my sector at sundown

Hey Fam!

It's good to hear that you are all doing well. :) I love you all so much! That's fun that you watched the home videos! Hey Mo,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

How do you feel? I was thinkin about you that day. Paula (one of the girls who was just baptised) has the same Birthday as you. Kinda cool. :) It made her happy when I told her it was your birthday too. I hope that you enjoyed it. I love you so much! ¿Por qué estoy hablando en Inglés? ¡Por favor chica! Hay que hablar así, ¿cierto? :) La amo hermana. ¡Mucho! Estoy animada hablar así con usted siempre. Va a ser divertido. Tenemos que tomar una clase de Español juntas. ¡Que divertido será! Ah, pusha hermana, como vuela el tiempo, ¿no cierto? Es como dulce-amarga si se puede decir. Pero bueno, estoy feliz y animada verlos a todos de nuevo. Ojalá que se encuentren bien en sus estudios y en su trabajo. Yo les quiero harto. Es la mejor familia del mundo. :) Y usted hermana... ¡cuanto le quiero! :)

So Dad did well on the board exams? :) No surprise there. You're so smart Dadicito! I love you! Congratulations. :)

The staycation sounds like it was fun. I love it when we do those. :)

I asked about the flight plans so you should be recieving some info this week. If not let me know. All I know is that I finish the 20th and then we head up to Santiago to go to the Temple and then after that we head home. So really, I'll probably get home Friday the 22nd.

You asked about the weather. It's about the same here. Warm some days and then pouring the next. :) I think we're entering spring... we'll see. :)

Well, this week was good. Actually, it was great! :) We went with President and Hermana Lovell to Saltos de Petrohue. :) It was amazing! They are so amazing! They took us there and showed us around... you guys, this place is SOOOOO gorgeous! There are waterfalls and rapids everywhere and (if it isn´t cloudy) you can see Volcán Osorno. :) It's RIGHT THERE. We saw the bottom of it at least and it was beautiful. Everthing was so beautiful and peaceful. I love the feeling that you get in spots like those. It's always inspirational. :) I loved it!

After that they took us to go eat these amazing chicken sanwiches. Dad, you would have LOVED it. It was your kind of getaway with your kind of food. :) Aren't the Lovell's amazing?! i love them SO much!

I love you guys SOOOOO much too! :) I hope that you have an AMAZING week! I love you all so much!

¡Cuídense!

Con amor,

Madi

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?