
Hey fam! What's up? :)
Okay, best package ever! You rock! So I have been dying for muscle milk and I am so excited about it. I let my companions try it and i think that they think I'm nuts. I think that it's delicious! I have two left. :) I actually think this is my favorite out of all the packages that you have sent. Great job!!! :) Morgan... what the heck? ha ha! I loved the... letter. ha ha ha ha ha! I like the turtle and the weird little guy too but... the frog might win. ha ha. I love you! Hayley, I'm sorry about your date... I'm glad that you aren't paralyzed. How awkward was that date! I finally got a bunch of letters from you guys at once. :) Thank you thank you thank you!! I loved them all! You guys are great. Kade, I loved the picture that you drew and the cute letter. I'm glad that you think that I "always be so kind" :) I love you. I love all of you! You are all so great!
Okay, so Elder Scott came and spoke to us. It was great. The song turned out alright. The poor little Elders were so nervous. :) But it turned out well. The topic... was the last thing I expected... ha ha. Yes, Elder Scott came to speak to a bunch of missionaries and he chose to speak about MARRIAGE! Ha ha ha! I was shocked! But hey, it was more directed towards the Elders. I’m glad that he cleared a few things up for them. :) Like not hanging out (Which he calls idleness in groups) and not taking a girl on the first date to the movies, and he also let the Elders ask questions... Wow... I think that some of them really needed this talk. Ha ha ha! One Elder asked a question about, "How do you tell a girl that you've received revelation that she needs to marry you without making her feel obligated." ha ha ha! You know how I feel about that... ha ha. So he turned to me and said, "I’ve received revelation..." ha ha and he proposed. Ha ha. Then he said that the two of them should receive the same revelation and it won't be just one of them. :) Not many people can say that they had an Apostle propose to them ha ha. But it was good. I enjoyed it. :)
Besides that, there isn't much to tell. Oh! I do have a favor to ask. I have heard that they sell "Returned Missionary Planners" at the BYU bookstore. :) I was wondering if you could get 6 and send them? When I go home it will be just me and five other Hermanas and I want to do something for them. If you could find them in Spanish that would be even better. I am planning a little something. :) I want to do something for them before we all part ways. :)
Also, I had a special experience. :) A while ago I sent a picture with a little note on the back to the Flia Jaramillo. Remember them? They are the ones who helped us so much when we got robbed in Panguipulli. Anyway, I guess that they had gone inactive. :( The missionaries didn't even know that they existed. But he said that when they got the photo they went and saw them and started visiting them and they reactivated them! :) He said that they are now doing really well. :) It made me happy and very thankful. :)
So guess who just showed up. :) Yeny! :) She's so cute! I love her!
Wow! I was surprised at all the Engagements! Ha! Adam and Arianne! :) I knew that they'd end up together! :) That makes me happy. Tell them congratulations for me. :)
I love you guys! You are so awesome I hope you have a great week! I love you TONS!
Con mucho amor,
Madi
Okay, best package ever! You rock! So I have been dying for muscle milk and I am so excited about it. I let my companions try it and i think that they think I'm nuts. I think that it's delicious! I have two left. :) I actually think this is my favorite out of all the packages that you have sent. Great job!!! :) Morgan... what the heck? ha ha! I loved the... letter. ha ha ha ha ha! I like the turtle and the weird little guy too but... the frog might win. ha ha. I love you! Hayley, I'm sorry about your date... I'm glad that you aren't paralyzed. How awkward was that date! I finally got a bunch of letters from you guys at once. :) Thank you thank you thank you!! I loved them all! You guys are great. Kade, I loved the picture that you drew and the cute letter. I'm glad that you think that I "always be so kind" :) I love you. I love all of you! You are all so great!
Okay, so Elder Scott came and spoke to us. It was great. The song turned out alright. The poor little Elders were so nervous. :) But it turned out well. The topic... was the last thing I expected... ha ha. Yes, Elder Scott came to speak to a bunch of missionaries and he chose to speak about MARRIAGE! Ha ha ha! I was shocked! But hey, it was more directed towards the Elders. I’m glad that he cleared a few things up for them. :) Like not hanging out (Which he calls idleness in groups) and not taking a girl on the first date to the movies, and he also let the Elders ask questions... Wow... I think that some of them really needed this talk. Ha ha ha! One Elder asked a question about, "How do you tell a girl that you've received revelation that she needs to marry you without making her feel obligated." ha ha ha! You know how I feel about that... ha ha. So he turned to me and said, "I’ve received revelation..." ha ha and he proposed. Ha ha. Then he said that the two of them should receive the same revelation and it won't be just one of them. :) Not many people can say that they had an Apostle propose to them ha ha. But it was good. I enjoyed it. :)
Besides that, there isn't much to tell. Oh! I do have a favor to ask. I have heard that they sell "Returned Missionary Planners" at the BYU bookstore. :) I was wondering if you could get 6 and send them? When I go home it will be just me and five other Hermanas and I want to do something for them. If you could find them in Spanish that would be even better. I am planning a little something. :) I want to do something for them before we all part ways. :)
Also, I had a special experience. :) A while ago I sent a picture with a little note on the back to the Flia Jaramillo. Remember them? They are the ones who helped us so much when we got robbed in Panguipulli. Anyway, I guess that they had gone inactive. :( The missionaries didn't even know that they existed. But he said that when they got the photo they went and saw them and started visiting them and they reactivated them! :) He said that they are now doing really well. :) It made me happy and very thankful. :)
So guess who just showed up. :) Yeny! :) She's so cute! I love her!
Wow! I was surprised at all the Engagements! Ha! Adam and Arianne! :) I knew that they'd end up together! :) That makes me happy. Tell them congratulations for me. :)
I love you guys! You are so awesome I hope you have a great week! I love you TONS!
Con mucho amor,
Madi

No comments:
Post a Comment