Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Monday, November 9, 2009

Wow! It's November! Can you believe it?


Wow! Estamos en Noviembre! Lo pueden creer?!

How are you guys? It sounds like you are doing well. :) Poor Kade, he just wanted to see the kittens. Ha ha. I personally think it was a great idea to grab the glasses. Haha.
I'm excited to recieve your letters! :) I always love reading them! :) I also really enjoy packages so that's awesome that I have those to look forward to too! :) You're so awesome Mom! Thanks! It's also a good thing that my debit card is in the mail because I want to send you a little Christmas Package (Don't expect anything huge.) But I kinda need money to send it... ha ha. So it's a good thing that I will finally have my card again.
Sad little Layton High. I bet the media is just loving it. ...I have a feeling lots of the students are loving it too. Ha ha! Can you imagine all that drama?! ha ha. That's hilarious that someone was Mr. E for Halloween! Ha and I love that he brought his little sister to complete the costume. How sad. But how funny.
Congrats on the job Hay. :) That is awesome! I bet you are so good! :)Are you not working with Mike now then? How are we ever going to finish our janitor musical? Ha ha. It's okay... it's probably best to move on. :) How fun Mo that you got to see your Compi Hermana Clegg! I bet the two of you just had a blast! :) That is so fun. Was it wierd to hang out together and not be out in the field? ...Weird... haha But I bet it was fun.

That's fun that Kade talked about me in his class. :) He's so dang cute! I love that kid!

I am also getting way excited for our phone call! Yay! I'm excited to hear mine and Morgans accents and just talk to her in Spanish! Wow! What the heck?! Morgan, we speak spanish! Ha ha. When did that happen? Ha ha. Of course I still have a long way to go. :) But how fun.

Well Fam, I love ya! You guys are the best! I love you! Thank you for all of your letters and your prayers and for everything that you do for me! I'm so excited to talk to all of you in about 6 weeks! :) YAY! Get ready because it will be here before you know it! The time is flying by so fast! I'm not sure how I feel about that. :)

You guys are great! have a great week and I will talk to you soon! :)

Con mucho mucho MUCHO Amor,
Madi

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO



No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?