Hola mi familia!
That's wierd that Thanksgiving is so soon. I didn't think about that. :)
How was Henderson. I love that you are there. It brings back lots of fun memories. :) The Show sounded fun! That's so cute that Kade loved it so much! He's so adorable!
So this week we had intercambios! :) I went for a day to Camino Real and work with an AMAZING missionary hermana Alvarez. I will tell you more about that in my next letter because there is just no time today but remind me to tell you. :) It was so great!
I also got my package with the lights and the one with the Christmas decorations! :) How fun are you! Thank you so much! I absolutely loved both packages! And I loved the beverage buffet! Ha ha! That's what I thought when I saw that ziploc. :)
Sorry that there is no time to type today. I will type a better letter next week and I might have a new compaƱera next week so well see how cambios go.
That's crazy that everyone is coming home! How wierd. haha fun though. :)
What a sweetheart Patti is! That was so sweet of her! Tell her thank you!
Wow, I don't know what to think about Nana. Do you think she'll still be here when I come home? I remember thinking before I left that that might be the last time I saw her and it made me sad. I hope I wasn't right? What's her address so I can write her? I'm sorry Mom! That's probably really hard. But you have such a good attitude about it. I love you! You are such a great example to me! I also love how the Lord speaks to us a lot through dreams and feelings and impressions too. I love Him!
Well, Sorry this is so short but I've got to go. I love you SOOOOOOOO much!
Have a great week!
I can't wait to talk to you guys!
Love you!
Con Amor,
Madi
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment