Hey family-
So I really have no time to write this week. We went to the mission home today and decorated for Christmas. It was a blast.
This week was great. Mom, yet again your courage and example have inspired a Chilean woman and given her the hope to keep gong and the push she needed to continue learning and progressing in the gospel. I bet you never imagined that all that you were going through would one day bless the lives of people in other continents of the world. I love you!
I love you all and they tell me that there are three packages waiting for me in the office so I should get those Wednesday and my card will probably be there too. And all the letters you have written me. I love you all so much and thank you so much for all of your examples and your support and all of your love! I truly am blessed to be a part of my amazing family and to be a daughter of "goodly parents" :) I love you guys. Dad, thank you for all that you do and have done. You have always been and always will be a great strength and example to me! I love you all! Until next week!
Con amor,
Hermana Burningham
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment