
Okay, so that is SO cool that you got to meet President and Sister Lovell!!! I have to say I am SO jealous that you got to sit and talk with them! Aren´t they great?! I love them so much! They are such sweethearts and some of the most Christlike people I have ever met in my life! And they LOVE their missionaries! I´m so glad you got to meet them! President Lovell sent me a copy of the picture of you guys with a sweet email. He was really impressed with you guys (of course :D) He is so thoughtful. He´s always putting himself behind and looking for ways he can help everyone else. Both President and Sister Lovell are like that. I love them! And I know exactly what you mean about them having a special spirit/presence about them. :) It really is like I would imagine being in the Savior´s presence. I am so blessed to have them.
This week was great. :) I have a lot to say, let´s see if I can get through all of it. :) First of all this one goes out to the boys: Chile is actually pretty Civilaized, but there are a few places... that aren´t. And sadly enough, they remind me of places on certain nintendo games. Ha ha! Oh sad. There is one really poor section of our area called El Hoyo. (The hole) Even the name is depressing. And the people really live in a great big hole! It looks like the place on Kindom Hearts where you fight malificent as a dragon... Wow, I´m comparing my mission to Nintendo... But imagine that place with houses (more like glorified sheds) along the sides. It´s definately different. :) Also there is another house that we visit of a less active member. She lives on sort of a farm. We always visit just as the sun is going down and the way that it´s set up and the path we have to take to get to her house and the cows we pass... It´s almost identical to the Ranch on Majoras mask. Ha ha! Oh wow. But really. Even the sounds. Imagine how it sounds on the ranch after the sun goes down and there is no music. Only the sound of Crickets and Cows. Ha ha! So there you have it. I´m living every little boys dream. I´m in a nintendo game. Only my sword is the Word of God and I use it to kill only the Natural Man. ;)
I got a really funny excuse this week during a contact. They always have reasons why they on´t have time to talk to us and we have answers to every excuse. But this one... "Hola- No! I´m in a hurry! I have to go to the bathroom!" ...well, what can you say to that? ha ha!
So we have a family that wants me to cook and american dessert for them. I was trying to think what we could do that´s simple and that they haven´t seen before. So Mom, would you mind sending me the recipie for cinnamin rolls? And if you have a recipe for frosting that would be great. :) Mmm! Also, speaking of frosting. I love and now know how to make manjar! mmm!!!! It´s not really frosting but I put it on everything. It´s a lot like caramel.. It might be caramel... but it´s a different consistency. And I love it!!! I think it might work if you guys put a can of evaporated milk (sealed) in a crockpot full of water for two hours. And that´s all. Yay! You should try it. I love Manjar!
I got letters from Patti Neilson and Rolene Thompson this week. They are so dang sweet! They both write me every month! I love them! I´m always so excited to get letters from them. I cant belive that Michael is home! Crazy! Speaking of the Youngs, There is a Chilean Matthew and a Chilean Sam. :) There are lots of long lost twins here. There´s a Chilean Rob Child, Brad Bullough, Jacob Kirkham, Jessica Grant, Cindy Pond, Brother Read, and one other that I haven´t figured out who he is yet. It´s kinda fun though. :)
Oh, ha ha! So it´s really interesting praying with Evangelists. :) I had an experience this week (it wasn´t the first) I was saying the prayer... Nuestro Padre Celestial- SÍ SEÑOR! ...Te damos gracias por- GRACIAS SEÑOR! ...Te pidimos que nos bendigas- BENDÍCENOS SEÑOR! ...Yeah, I have a hard time staying focused on my prayer and not busting out laughing in these moments. ha ha! Also, I was in a cab the other day and he had (yes, I counted) Eleven air fresheners! ha ha! He even had one hanging from each of his visors! Ha ha! Wow!
So I have been reading in Exodus... I think Pharaoh is really lazy and really stupid ha ha! But I have a question. It may be a dumb one but why did Moses need Aaron to do some of the miracles? And why don´t we ever talk about Aaron?
Okay, Natalia´s baptisimal date fell because her Mom won´t give her permission. We´re going to talk to her tonight. Pray for us!!! :) We have a strong lesson plan so I think eveything will be okay. We´ve done our part. Now it´s just up to her and the Lord. We weren´t able to visit with Yeni this week so I don´t have an update on her. But I had a really great contact yesterday... in English! :) Her name is Lauren and She´s learning and teaches English. It was last night at about 8 when I stopped her on the street. I said Hola and she said "Good afternoon!" :) So I started talking a little in English to her and she was happy to talk back. :) When I asked if we could visit her she said "Yeah. I´m Catholic but I don´t care!" Ha ha! She was so dang cute! She´s really exited for us to come! I´m excited too! :)
Dad, thanks for the info about the stars! I loved it! I love the stars! and I love how you know so much about them! You have such a great memory! I love you! Also, I have something cool to tell you! So I was showing a picture of our family to our Mamita and she was shocked at 1-How young you and Mom are. And 2- How similar you and I look. She said we were almost twins and that our simles are identical! :) I loved it!
I love you! Morgan, te amo! Estoy animada para hablar con usted en navidad por teléfono! Y tambien yo conocé a una mujer de España! :) Este Sabado almuerzamos en la casa de un miembro, y su hermana estaba visitando de España! :) Y nos concinó un almuerzo especial de España. :) mmmm! Me encantó! Hermana, no puedo creer que usted esta casi en su ultimo cambio. Wow! Que triste! Y feliz! Estoy animada para usted y espero que todo termina con mucho felicidad y gozo! Se que usted es una gran missionera y que todo estará bueno con usted! Gracias por su ejemplo a mí y espero que yo podré ser ana missionera mas como de usted! Te amo mi hermana!
Familia! Les amo mucho!!! Ustedes son buenisimo! Estoy muy bendecido! Hasta el proximo semana! Cuidensen!
Chow!
Madi

No comments:
Post a Comment