Dad!!!
I really don’t mind writing you too! But today I don’t have a lot of time but I just wanted to say hi, I love you, and I think you’re amazing! And also that we taught Yeny about eternal marriage and I told her about you and how great you are mad how much I love you and about our family and I bore testimony of the importance of marrying someone like you who could take her to the temple and teach her kids about the gospel. When I was bearing my testimony about our eternal family I cried... I’m a baby. But I love you guys so much! And I’m so thankful to you Dad! I’m so thankful to have you! I Love You!!!!!! Have a great week!
Con Amor,
Madisina
Hola Familia! I loved how you forwarded Morgan’s letter to me! I’ve been wanting to know how she’s doing. It sounds like she hasn’t gotten any of my letters... :( I hope they get there soon! I love her! Can you believe she’s almost done?! Can you believe I’ve been in Chile for six weeks? I can’t. So "Bullough Week" sounds fun! And thanks for the pictures! I loved them! I loved Kade’s face! Ha ha! I think that picture depicted very well most of the people’s personalities. :) I bought a few souvenirs today... ;) Yay! Also Mom, the time is at hand... don’t let dad see this next part: ****So here they have people that engrave pictures into leather for scripture colors. They are actually really talented and they do the church artwork. I want to get one for Dad for his book of Mormon. I need you to tell me what his two favorite paintings are so that I can get him a scripture case with those pictures engraved in it. Also on the binding side they put something small. Most missionaries get the mission map but I figure dad would maybe want something else. is there a favorite (short) scripture? Or maybe his name? I don’t know. Anyway, I think he’ll love it. :)*****OKAY, Dad can see now. :) So Hayley, you didn’t like the singles ward? A little too touchy feely? ha ha!" Get used to it! They’re all like that! Ha ha! I hate singles wards too. Sorry you have to go through it alone! :) Ha ha. Ah... singles wards are interesting. It’s all competition and everyone HAS to be dating someone... ANYONE! As long as they are dating. I have a lot of friends that viewed it that way. I think a lot of it comes from insecurity. But then there are some people like you who don’t need to have a boyfriend to know they are amazing. :) I hope you like the next singles ward you try. They can be really fun sometimes too. :) Don’t loose hope. ha ha. So Sarah had her farewell? Wow! I am SO excited for her! I know she’ll be great! And I really admire her faith. She’s amazing! That whole family is! I love them! You asked about David and Yeni and their family. They Didn’t come to church this week, I don’t know why. We’re going to visit them and find out because they really are a great family. But our Mamita Yohanna and her whole family came to Church this week! :) This is the second week in a row that they have all been there! Which makes me really happy! And Yohanna is doing missionary work even though she’s not even a member. We told her we were going to visit her neighbor Barbara and she insisted on coming with us to the lesson. Okay... :) So she came and played the role of... Non-Member Member... I guess. Ha ha! She bore her testimony (a few times) and committed Barbara to attend church this Sunday. And Barbara accepted. It was cool to see Yohanna excited about missionary work. :) And then this Sunday when we went to pick Barbara up for church Yohanna went with us. Barbara slept in and Yohanna refused to give up on getting her to church. We were out in front of her house for at least five minutes. Yohanna was knocking (We knock on the fence, which is usually metal, with a rock and yell "Halo!" until they hear us and come outside or until we decide no one’s home.) Anyway, she was knocking on the fence and finally throwing pebbles (which gradually got bigger and bigger) on to her roof to try and wake her up and when she finally accepted that Barbara wasn’t coming she was really upset and the whole way to church she was talking about how it upset her. "All I want is for her to come to church. I know it will bless her. I know she needs to come to church" It was really good for Yohanna I think to be in the missionary position and see how important it is and how her decisions effect more than just her. And really how important her decisions are. :) Yohanna and Tommy are progressing really well. They only have to get married and Yohanna wants to get married now but Tommy is hesitant and wants to wait a year. I’m not sure why. I think there is more to it than what he’s told us. I’m going to miss that family! Diego, Yeny's brother, has a Baptismal Date now! Yay! I wish I could be here to see his Baptism! I’m so excited for him! How are Lynn and Rosanne doing? Well, I love you guys! I hope you have a fantastic week and I will write you next week. I find out today where I’m going. I’m really going to miss Hermana Valdez. I love her! And I’m really going to miss the people here! They’re so fun. It’s a bummer that I have to leave right when I’m beginning to be able to get to know them. But I’ll meet and love new people in my new area. :)Until next week!Con mucho mucho Amor, MadiXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment