Hermana Silvia told me to send her love. :)
That's not fog. That's the smoke on our street coming out of all the Chimneys.
I found it hilarious. :) Sodimac is like home depot.
My favorite snack. :) I got my comps hooked as well.
Beautiful part of our sector "Chinquihue"
The sisters of ChiloƩHola familia!
That`s awesome that you added Yeny on Facebook! Ha ha. Aw! She's so cute. I love her. We still haven't done the Tin foil dinners but we are going to do it tonight. We are going to make a dessert. We haven't decided which yet. We are kind of sick of baked potatoes and meat so... we'll see what we make as far as REAL food goes... Something that we don't eat every day. :)
Yes, my release date is the 20th but I probably won't get home until the next day. We will be leaving Osorno that Wednesday night (The 20th) by bus and we will head up to Santiago. The next day we will go to a session in the Santiago Temple and then we'll head to the airport and make our way home. I don't have flight plans yet so don't ask me at what time. Yikes. I can't believe that I'm writing this. At least it's still more than a cambio away. :) Not that I don't love you. And not that I don't want to see you. :) You know that I love you and can't wait to give you a HUGE hug. But... :) I love being a missionary.
I have to admit, hearing about the Father's Blessings made me a little jealous. Dad, when I come home will you give me a Father`s Blessing? I know the transition is going to be rough. It seems like it is for everyone. I would love to start it out with a Father's Blessing so that I get settled in well. :) Aren't you so grateful for the Priesthood? I know that it really is God speaking to us through another person. We share a ward with the Elders and their investigator got baptized this week and yesterday was Confirmed a member and given the Holy Ghost. Elder Moser gave the blessing. Normally when he speaks Spanish he doesn't use subjunctive and he does sort of a Chile/ Argentina accent but when he gave the blessing, everything flowed out smoothly. The grammar was correct, he was using subjunctive all over the place. :) And his accent was better. (Not that it's horrible in the first place) But really, it was a small miracle that I was able to witness to strengthen my testimony even more of the Priesthood and that we really do have the power and authority of God restored to us on the earth. :) Anyway, I thought it was cool.
It sounds like the school season started out well. :) Kade is so cute! His first tooth! Did the Tooth Fairy come Kade? The Kite looked fun too! I loved the story. :) You guys are so fun!
Wow! Big changes are happening in the Young Family. :) Tell them all congratulations for me. :)
Mom, I loved the quote from Arthur at the end of my email. Ha ha! "Princess Gloria!" Ha ha! "You must have hated this moose!"
I haven't gotten the package yet but I imagine that I will be getting it very soon. :) I will be in Osorno tomorrow... :) Becuase we have a mission conference... :) Because Elder Scott is coming... :) And we're singing! :) Yay! We`ll be singing "Abide With Me." There will be six of us, (three Elders, three Sisters). I did a little bit of arranging :) We'll see how it goes. The Elders sing the first verse, the we will sing the second Acapella :) and then we all sing the third to finish it off. :) I'll let you know how it goes. :) We're all stoaked. :) Wow... it's been a while since I used that word. Ha ha. What does it even mean? Ha ha.
Debs, I love love LOVED the email and the Pics you sent. You are SOOOOOOOO darling! I loved seeing you with your cute missionary tag at the MTC with your compy! You would be a great missionary. You are so beautiful inside and out. I will be praying for you (as I always do) and if it be God's will you WILL go back! I know that He can and will work miracles in order to accomplish His designs. I love you Sis!
I Love you family! You are all amazing! I hope you have a great week! Until next week...
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Con MUCHO amor,
Madi

No comments:
Post a Comment