This is Carla who is getting baptized today with her cute son Felipe. :) She's AMAZING!
And the other picture is from the other Sunday when we ended up without any one to give us lunch because the people in our ward had some kind of confusion.. ? I'm not sure what happened. Ha ha. But there The Asistents and the Office Elders meet in the same building as us and our wards end about the same time and so... The Sister (bless her heart) who was taking the Elders to her house that day decided to take us too. What a sweetheart! So here we are, Seven missionaries eating sunday lunch in a little Chilean home. :)
Hey Family!
So wow, it’s been a week then hasn’t it? I’m glad that you all were able to be there with Nana and share her last moments with her. How’s Papa doing? Bless his heart. How are you Mom? I like how you said that she is going to be able to be there for your birthday. That will be a neat experience. I’m glad that everything worked out so that you could all go. Poor little Kade, “So... am I going to be here alone?” He’s so cute! I love how Heavenly father really watches out for us and he really is in charge of everything. He always takes care of us. If we will only put our trust in Him and let Him take us by the hand He will lead us. I will definitely wear red on Wednesday. Thanks for letting me know. Let me know how everything goes. I’ll be saying extra prayers for the family. I love you all. I hope you know that.
Well, in a few hours Carla will be getting baptised. :) She’s SO excited. You guys, she is so amazing! The mission is so different than I thought it would be. I heard so many stories from returned missionaries where they worked through this huge problem or that huge problem and finally by some miracle, the investigator was baptised... my stories aren’t like that. The three people that I have had the privilege of teaching the gospel seem to have been born ready. They are so perfect that I don’t need to do anything. You guys, I’m serious. Especially Carla. I think I have learned more from her than I have taught. She really is amazing and I am so excited for her and excited for what her future holds. She is going to have an eternal family. :) And who knows what else the Lord has in store for her. She is definitely a special woman.
So, next week I will be writing from a different sector. See my calculations are correct, I will still be in Osorno, but I will be in Ovejeria with Hermana Aponte (from Argentina) :) Pray that I am right because that would be amazing! I love her! Well, I realized (or more like Hermana Harper helped me realize... :) The jerk ha ha. That’s what I get for pointing out that she is about to start her last.) that I only have 6 cambios left before I come home... I think I might cry! :) Oh well, I will enjoy it while I am here.
Well, I love you guys so much! You guys are the best family in the whole world! Talk to you next week!
Love, Madi
Ps- Sorry… I know it’s short. Next week will be better. I have a store to tell you but Hermana Harper (with her creative writing skills) Is doing the final draft. Ha ha. It was a hilarious experience. :)The pictures are from when we went to the Hamilton's house. That is Volcan Osorno. :) You should crop it so that the volcano sticks out more. :) And the other one is me with Hermana Aponte. (Pray that we're companions.) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment