Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Sunday, January 31, 2010

"We have a baptism next week Yay!" email Staurday, January 30, 2010

Well I pretty much love you all by now!

Sorry that this letter can't be super long. We had a sleepover with Hermana Lovell last night and then we left from there and went to Llanquihue to the Hamilton's Home (By the way they said to us if our parents were coming to pick us up that they had a place to stay. They aren't living there right now and they said they built that house there a lot for that purpose. So that missionaries parents could sleep there when they went to pick there kids up. It is a pretty sweet house... okay, it's amazing! And it's got this view... I'll send pics.) anyway... it was fun.

and.... we have a baptism next week! Yay! CARLA IS AMAZING!!!! Also, AMO MIS LATINA MISIONERAS!!!! They are so amazing!!! And... MY COMPANION IS ALSO AMAZING!!!! And I'm happy! :) Well, This cambio is almost over... sad.

That's cool that the girl in the movie looked like me. I'm glad I'm not in her spot... ha ha. We were talking as sisters how we aren't all that excited to go back to that part of life... Ha ha.

Dad, that's awesome that you will get to do ER stuff again! I'm happy for you! I know you loved that but then you gave it up for us! You are such an AMAZING example to all of us. Thank you! I love you!

Well my amazingly wonderful and fabulous family... I must bid thee adieu... or however you spell it... I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a GREAT week!!!! You're the best!

Felicitaciones Morgan y Hayley!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! you ACED those tests!! Oh! Y muchas gracias for my package! It was SO cute! Kade, The suckers were my favorite part! :) The Card was AMAZING! :) And I loved the heart confetti and we put the hearts on the window and... it was just all amazing!!!! You are amazing. Thanks for everything! I Love you!!!

Con ,mucho amor,
Madi

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?