So one of them is from the conference. Hermana Lovell takes time in the Conference to do Birthdays and they sing you've had a birthday and she gives treats. :) I got peanut butter.The other one... I just thought you might like to see the duck with the fro! Ha ha. Love you guys TONS!!!
How are you guys? :)
I hope that you are all doing well. We’re all doing well here. I love my companions. They are amazing. We are having a good time in Ovejeria. Thursday was our Zone Conference. It was a little different because we had a General Authority this time. Elder Zeballos of the Seventy came and he and his adorable wife spoke. They gave great talks about the mission and what a great opportunity it is and how we should love it and enjoy it and do everything that we can to magnify this calling because we will probably never get this chance again to be 100% dedicated to the Lord and His work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week… I’m not going to lie, that comment made me really sad. I already realized that but as they were talking about it I realized it even more and I just feel like my time is just slipping from me and there’s nothing I can do about it. I LOVE the mission. I have never felt more like me in my life if that makes sense. I have never felt before so perfectly placed. I feel like I am exactly where I am supposed to be. I don’t feel like this is a life that I am living for a year and a half. I feel like this IS life. This is how it should always be and how it always should have been. I feel like I was born to be right here where I am, and doing exactly what I am doing right now. I can’t believe that it will ever end. I don’t want it to ever end. I love the mission. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love everything and every moment being ALL about Him! I love wearing his name right there with mine. I love bearing testimony of Him. I love seeing the light in people’s eyes when they feel and really realize for the first time who He really is, and what He truly did for us. I love Him. I am so thankful for this blessing and privilege that I have to bear witness of Him. Obviously I’m not perfect, but He loves me anyway. I am far less than worthy to bear His name, yet He not only allows me this privilege but also showers me with blessing because of it. King Benjamin knew what he was talking about. Are we not all beggars? I have never understood that scripture better than I do now. I am definitely an “unprofitable servant” and probably one of the least profitable that He has. And still He just loves me and blesses me and picks me up when I fall and helps me to improve little by little each day and I will forever be indebted unto Him.I love you guys! You are the best family ever! I hope you have a great week!
Love you!
Madi

1 comment:
I just thought you might find it interesting, but Elder Zeballos' son was in my mission and I was really good friends with him. His son's name is Jorge too. They are great people.
Post a Comment