Hola Familia!
How are you guys doing? It sounds like you have been having a blast! :) How cute that Kade wanted to do everything that was inside of his book. And it’s even cuter that you actually did them. :) I love that! You guys are so cute. I actually don’t remember what I put in that paper for Mrs. Hydes class. I probably said something stupid like “In 2010 I’m going to be married with five kids.” Ha ha. I don’t know. I just remember thinking it was SOOOOOOOOOOOO far away. And here we are. :) It wasn’t really as far as I thought. And I definitely couldn’t have planned where my life would be even nearly as amazing as God had it all planned out. His plans are ALWAYS better. You think we would have learned by now to drop our nets and follow him.
Yes, I love Hermana Harper! She’s amazing. :) I think really we have a really special mission. We really are like one big family. The senor couples are great too! :) It’s fun being here because I get to know them better. There are two couples. The Westovers and The Hamiltons. They are awesome! :) Hermana Hamilton is hilarious! :) She’s so full of energy I just love her! And we have a common love for music. She is amazing and has probably tripled my music library. :) She’s so awesome and she knows how to find everything. And if she finds something that she thinks I’d like, she sends it to me. :) She’s awesome! I LOVE HER!
So we have an AMAZING investigator named Carla. She is just the most wonderful sharp investigator of my life! She is so dang cute! She’s 23 with a cute little baby and has been married for a year. That’s right, she’s married! Woohoo! I’m so glad about that. The hardest thing with investigators is when they aren’t married, especially when they aren’t legally divorced from their first marriage. It’s pretty hard to get a divorce here in Chile and from what I understand it also takes a ridiculously large amount of time. And then it also takes time to go take out a wedding date so that you can get married again. So we are REALLY happy that we don’t have to deal with that. :) Her husband is a menos activo. We found her as a reference/permaneced contact. She understands everything perfectly. We taught her the first time in her house. (She lives with her mother in law.) And that Sunday at church she asked us if we could do the lessons in the Chapel because there are always weird people coming in and out of the house (So true) and it was hard to give all her attention. Not only that, she asked if we could teach the first lesson a second time so that she could listen to it in peace. She is so awesome! Also, when we taught her about the Book of Mormon and what it was and bore our testimonies about it and how amazing it is, before we had a chance to give it to her she says “Will you let me borrow your book?” Wow! She’s awesome! I was like “Borrow it? You can HAVE it!” :) She’s awesome! And she’s reading it from the beginning and loving it. :)
And we had a cute new convert with us named Connie (ADORABLE!) And she was so excited because she had just received the personal progress books (For Young Women) and told Carla all about it and Carla got really excited about it too and so we brought her the book and the little journal and she’s doing it! :) She is doing her personal progress and writing her experiences in her little journal. Wow! Do you see what I’m telling you? She’s amazing! :)Anyway, That’s what’s going on around here, what’s going on in your neck of the woods? :)
Don’t worry, I have been writing (little by little) you all letters and I will send them off soon. :) I have a ton of letters to send off and now that things are a bit settled down you should be getting them soon. That’s awesome that you guys are going to help out with the situation in Haiti. That’s all anyone is talking about here. It sounds like it was pretty bad. That’s good that you are able to help out. :)I hope that Nana feels alright. Send her my love and tell her that she has a letter coming for her. Grandma and Grandpa should be getting one soon too. :)
So Paula is gone? :) Wow. That’s gotta be different to watch now. :) How are things on the biggest loser? Ha ha. I miss watching that with you guys. (As we eat take out with cake and ice cream… Ha ha.)
Well, I love you guys! I hope you have a great week! You’re the best! Tell Kade I loved the picture I got from him this week! It was so good! It made me smile!I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Con Amor,
Madi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment