Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Monday, January 11, 2010

"I Feel Like I'm In One Of My Sweetest Dreams" email 01/09/10

Hey Family!

How are you all? It sounds like you are doing great. Wow Morgan, I can’t believe that you are back in school? How does that feel? That is insane. The three of us taking a class together when I come home sounds like a great idea. Wow… except that I don’t like to think that one day I’ll be coming home (sooner than I know it) and all of this will be behind me… I love my mission SO much! I never realized just how much I would love it. I knew I would love it but… wow. I never want to leave. Ha ha. I understand now why the first missionaries like Parley P. Pratt and all of those guys stayed on their mission so many years. It’s AMAZING! I feel like I’m in one of my sweetest dreams. And really it’s going by just as fast as that. I can’t believe I’m already halfway. And time only gets faster. Wow. How is the time going for you guys? Is it flying by for you too? I can’t believe we’re in 2010. Yikes! I remember being in my Sophomore English class and Mrs. Hyde had us write a paper on where we imagined we would be in the year 2010… That seemed SOOOOOO far away back then… but it came as fast as Chuck Norris and hit me in the back of the head before I even had a chance to blink. Ha ha. Well, things here are going well. :) I absolutely love Hermana Harper. I don’t remember what I told you about her. I know last weeks letter was really short. Sorry about that. Hermana Harper is from Idaho. She is amazing! I love her. She will be finishing her mission next cambio. She wants to be an editor. She graduated from BYU and she useed to work as an Editor for the friend. She has a few stories in the April 2009 friend that she wrote. “Excited to Learn” by Lena Harper :) is one and she has another one that she wrote under the name “Olive May Bea” (ha ha) and she can’t remember what she called it but it’s in the “Making Friends” section. :) She is a sweetheart and she works really hard and she always has the perfect thing to say and she always know just how to say it and she is so patient and loving and she probably has every a ten on almost every single one of Christ’s attributes. I love her. That’s cool you went to Maddox for Grandma and Grandpa’s Anniversary. :) Alaida used to work there. I don’t know if you guys remember her. She’s a sweetheart.

I’m glad that you got to go to Lauren’s viewing. I agree. The funeral must have been beautiful. Bless their hearts. I would have liked to have been there. I hope that the rest of the family went as well.

It sounds like everyone is coming home from the mission. How weird. The time flies. So Biggest Loser is up and going again? :) You’ll have to keep me updated and let me know how Bob and Jillian are behaving. Ha ha. Dad, I am so excited for that tape! I love you guys! I’ll talk to you next week! Take Luck and Care! Con amor, Madi

No comments:

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?