Hey Fam!
Okay so I have a new email address... They made us all change because they are closing the old site to put in a better newer version... I don't like it. I liked the old one. It was more simple.. oh well I guess I'll get used to this one. The part that I hate most is that I didn't get to chose my own email address. They chose it. I wanted to keep sister madi but no... know every time I log in I have to spend half of my email time typing my name madison.burningham... lame. oh well, I'm over it. sistermadi was shorter and cuter... It's okay, I'm just complaining about nothing. :)
So I'm excited to see this email that you are going to send me. I haven't heard anything about that but that sounds so cool. That's so awesome that they were warned. Of course they would be. The Lord looks out for His missionaries.
The program is tomorrow so I can't tell you how it went yet but I am so excited. I wish there was a way I could record it so that you could all hear it. We have so many talented people in this stake it's incredible.
I'm glad to hear that Kade is fine. I knew he would be but then I also knew I wouldn't feel good until I heard it straight from you. :) He sounds like he's really liking school... yikes! He was really kicked off the bus because he was hitting and spitting on other kids?! What?! What are they teaching them in that school... ha ha. Oh no... well, at least you don't have to worry about anyone bossing him around... :)
Wow! Haylie Jensen is home from her mission? That was quick! She didn't leave to much time before I did. That's crazy. She is so cute. I bet she was a great missionary. She is a really awesome girl. I love her.
My Birthday was great! My companions gave me breakfast (french toast with a candle aka a match) in bed. :) I got a few phone calls of people singing to me or calling to wish me happy birthday. :) And then we went to the mission office and they sang to me there. And then that night we went to teach la familia Perez (Golden!) and they threw me a surprise birthday dinner. They are so sweet. :) So I had a great Birthday surrounded by great people and I felt loved. :) It was a great day.
No, I haven't received either of the packages yet but I'm sure I'll get them soon. The things will probably be a bit slowed down for the earthquake since everything has to go through Santiago, but I'm sure it's on it's way. Thank you! You guys are so great!
That was sweet of Patti. Janie Nebeker sent me 20 also. So sweet!
This new convert sounds awesome! Tell her she's in my prayers. :) Take good care of her and help her to feel a ton of love and support from the ward. Conversion is not an easy process. especially when you loose your family. Help her to feel like her family is in the ward. :)
That's good that Papa is coming over to fix things up. I know he loves to do that and it's probably good for him to get out like that. Yes, 20th is the day but that's the day I finish, not the day that I get home. Don't worry, I am loving life but i also AM excited to see you guys again. I love you ALL!
Con mucho mucho MUCHO amor,
Madi
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment