These pictures are both from the conference. The first one is from my arm wrestle. :) The second is not the best picture of me but i like the picture. :) The Hermana is Hermana Guivara... I don't know how to spell it. :) She's my sister. :) Hermana Valdez trained her before she trained me. So we come from the same Mamá. :) Kinda fun that now we're in the same district. :)And of course the President. :) Isn't he great?! I love him!
Hey! How's my family doing? :) I'm doing great. This week flew by so fast! The elections are going on right now in Chile... The campaign people drive down the street in like a Convoy of cars with balloons and signs and honking all the way... it's kind of annoying. :) And there are signs everywhere! And the opposing sides pay the youth to go cut out the face of their opponent... ha ha. the saddest part is that they seem to have focused their efforts on one guy. They leave the other signs alone. Ha ha. Well, he's probably not going to win... They are also advertising for a carnival. :) Every day I hear (in Spanish... but it's so muffled I can't really hear what they're saying) "Here with your friends the Backyardigans" Ha ha. I think of cute Kade every time. And then today on the street I heard a grown man singing it. Ha ha! So Christmas is coming up. :) And we're trying to figure out a time that would be convenient to call for everyone. It will be from the Mamitas house so we needed to find a time good for her too. So if you guys could call at like 2:00 Chilean time (So like noon right?) That would work out perfectly. I'm a little confused about the number so I'm giving you two. You guys could call ahead of time and make sure which is right and if it works and if it has a good connection. :) Morgan could call and ask if this is the Mamita's house. Ask if it's Hermana Vivi. Then you'll know that you've got the right number. Ha ha. The Mamita told me a funny story about that. She said that an Elder had his family call like a week ahead of time too to make sure that everything worked, but nobody in his family spoke Spanish. :) So he just wrote his dad and told him to say ¿Casa de la mamita? ...Chow! ha ha. And then he didn't tell the Mamita that his dad was going to call. So she gets a phone call one day... "¿casa de la Mamita?" and she anwers "Sí" and then- "Chow!" CLICK! Ha ha! Can you imagine. ha ha how funny. Okay, the number is either:056-064-42-22-82 -or-56-64-42-22-82 The thing we are not sure are the zero's. :) How fun that we are actually going to talk! Weird! It's been a year since I've heard Morgan's voice and six months since I've talked to the rest of you. Wow! Time flies. Well, I love you guys! I hope you have a great week! I'll talk to you soon! Hope you're all doing well! I got lots of letters this week! Dad, you crack me up! "Get to the thicket!" ha ha ha! I love you all! Con mucho mucho amor! Madi

1 comment:
You should probably be okay without the 0´s. The country code is 56 and the city code is 64. The rest is the phone number. For you it should be 011-56-64-. . . .
Post a Comment