Chile, Osorno Mission April 2010- November 2011

madi's talk

madi's talk
MADISON WILL BE GIVING HER HOMECOMING TALK ON SUNDAY OCTOBER 24 @1:00PM ................................................ AT 1410 EAST GENTILE STREET...............................................

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Madi's Getting Ready!

Madi is in the proccess of filling out her papers for a mission. She can turn them in December 3rd. Hard to believe we are doing this again! Madi has always wanted to serve a mission! She would leave today--no yesterday if she could. I can't wait to see where she will be called to go! I will keep all news posted on this blog!!

2 comments:

The Munkies said...

yeah another missionary...maybe you guys should not be so fantastic and your kids would be a train wreck like the rest of us :)
congrats! can't wait to hear where she goes!

Sue Bullough Burningham said...

You are nice Stephanie! Madi can't wait to go. I can't believe she and Morgan are both going to be gone. How can I be so excited about something that is going to be so hard?

VOTE-Where do you think Madi wil get called to serve?